Sport Bikes banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Look at the Kangol logo. What is wrong with it?

The Kangaroo is sucking its own super long anorexic dick daggumit! I was at the mall with my Army buddies and one of them pointed this out to me and it blew my mind. Has anyone noticed this? Does anyone know what would posess them to make their logo a picture of a kangaroo fellating itself!?

· A guy on a scruffy bike
15,372 Posts
The white patch on its front is supposed to be lighter belly fur. Not a gap between its body and an appendage.

PhilB

· Registered
837 Posts
Lmfao. I never noticed it before you said that ****.

edit:

They still make and sell that shit?

· Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
your only lying to yourself if your saying you never tried it
Of course I tried it. Prolly best that I couldn't. Never leave the house..

· Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
your only lying to yourself if your saying you never tried it
Oh ive tried it. Im flexible as hell for a big dude. I can get my tongue on it but cant get close enough to actually do the deed. Unfortunate.

· Show them to me...
5,983 Posts
I think that if I were able to suck my own dick, any pleasure derived from having my dick in a mouth would be immediately counteracted by the fact that there was a dick in my mouth.

· Premium Member
12,527 Posts
.... somehow its better if its a woman's mouth?

I mean really cocksucking is kind of gross all things considered- yes- the reversal of that is equally if not more disgusting but lets be real- anybody's genetalia in something that food goes is kind of wack.

we are strange strange beings for sure. lol... I can't even imagine trying to get my face remotely close to my crotch lol thats just wrong.

· Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
.... somehow its better if its a woman's mouth?

I mean really cocksucking is kind of gross all things considered- yes- the reversal of that is equally if not more disgusting but lets be real- anybody's genetalia in something that food goes is kind of wack.
What about genitalia is something that food comes out of?

· Silent pipes take lives
12,981 Posts
Of course I tried it. Prolly best that I couldn't. Never leave the house..
I am able to (flexibility pays off) but I still leave the house.

After all, I don't have boobs.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts