Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my ex that I want back badly calls me up last week. We hang out all is good she tells me about the guy she is talking to & says its not going good. I tell her I wanna get back with her and so on. Then yestarday she calls me & tells me that she is happy with the relationship she is in now and thinks we shouldnt talk because we just cant be friends. I hate this crap.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Sounds like you don't need her around man. She had a rough spot leaned on you because you were familiar and then dropped you when he did something she liked.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
"I tell her I wanna get back with her and so on."

That was the problem, and if you show it even more with your actions, it made her want you even less.

Girls want what they can't have, and they want a MAN (well, most do). Most of them don't like to have their ass kissed either. I'm not saying to treat them like shit, but think about what I just said and you will probably see your mistakes. I've been there, done that, but I realized what was going on, and won't make those mistakes again.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Josh D said:

That was the problem, and if you show it even more with your actions, it made her want you even less.

Girls want what they can't have, and they want a MAN (well, most do). Most of them don't like to have their ass kissed either. I'm not saying to treat them like shit, but think about what I just said and you will probably see your mistakes. I've been there, done that, but I realized what was going on, and won't make those mistakes again.

I have boots in my closet older than you...keep this post and come back to it in 10 years so you can see how foolish you are...

·
Registered
210 Posts
Most of them don't like to have their ass kissed either. [/QUOTE]

Nothin wrong with a little ass kissing every now and then. :)

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Josh D said:

to tha
to tha
to tha

It sucks but its true... and THEN when the girl thinks she HAS the asshole, and then CHANGES him.. then its like a fucking milestone for her... most girls are out to change the asshole...

·
Registered
210 Posts
[asshole... asshole...[/QUOTE]

Key word here.

Not saying we aren't PITA psycho's some times, but we weren't born that way! :biggrinag

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
i had a friend who actually went up to a chick (they had been on a few dates and she stopped seeing him because he was "too nice") in a bar and :bitchslap her and then told her he loved her and they have been together ever since that was about 10 years ago

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
Im sticking with the side of you "wussed" her away from you.

I have yet to meet a female that can appreciate a man that is really in touch with his feminim (for christ sake I am so out of touch with it I cant spell it today) side.

Not all women want a challenge of trying to change you but if you make a woman feel that she is in total control, what does she need you for? You are supposed to be dominant in nature. If she wanted a girlfriend she doesnt need one with a penis.

I will tell you this one time, move on. You have created enough damage that it wont be fixed. Next time you have a chick around your for more than an hour, be a man that doesnt wear DESPERATION on his shirt.

·
Registered
210 Posts
If she wanted a girlfriend she doesnt need one with a penis.[/QUOTE]

That's great! :lao

·
Registered
456 Posts
What I don't understand is why boys come here and post shit like this. Is this world full of pussies or what?? Be a man, call the bitch up and tell her how stupid you where and will never let another whore like her take advantage of you again, and you learned your lesson on fucking shallow women. That will get her wound up!! Don't get mad, get even!!!! :beer

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
gungho said:
What I don't understand is why boys come here and post shit like this. Is this world full of pussies or what?? Be a man, call the bitch up and tell her how stupid you where and will never let another whore like her take advantage of you again, and you learned your lesson on fucking shallow women. That will get her wound up!! Don't get mad, get even!!!! :beer
well said well put :banana
then when she calls and wants to get back together....

·
Registered
983 Posts
gungho said:
+ 10000 *except for the part about getting even....I think it's better to show her that you can move on, right now it seems like you are the one that's losing out, show her that SHE'S the one losing out...(what I mean is, SHE needs to realize that)....if she doesn't, that's her bad...move on...

.....unless you like being her security blanket.....

·
Registered
210 Posts
gungho said:
Oh yeah, that's good. I could have used that at one point or another. :dblthumb

·
Registered
539 Posts
Like a lot of have already said, move on. Nothing makes you forget about the last one like the next one. Oh and for that little extra :neener make sure your ex knows that.

·
Registered
238 Posts
"you gotta have the attitude....you have to think it doesn't matter whether she cums, stays, prays, or lays. That's the attitude." - Mike Damone (Fast Times at Ridgemont High)

·
Registered
456 Posts
captaincranky said:
"you gotta have the attitude....you have to think it doesn't matter whether she cums, stays, prays, or lays. That's the attitude." - Mike Damone (Fast Times at Ridgemont High)
I have issues with this statement, sorry.

Gotta have the attitude, absolutely, where I disagree is the cum part. If you make sure she comes first it'll be alot harder for her to let go. If nothing else you will at least be a booty call. :beer

1 - 20 of 109 Posts