Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Full story in link below.

2 Charged in Death of Boy Hung by Feet, Beaten - ABC News

A Pennsylvania couple went car shopping, bought pizza and engaged in sexual activity as the woman's unresponsive 3-year-old son lay dying after weeks of escalating abuse that ended in three days of systematic torture, authorities said Thursday.

Jillian Tait, 31, and Gary Lee Fellenbaum, 23, were charged Thursday with murder in the death of Tait's son, Scott McMillan, and aggravated assault in the beating of his older brother.

They are accused of laughing as Scott was hung upside down and whipped, striking him repeatedly with a frying pan, and eventually beating him to death.

Chester County District Attorney Thomas Hogan called the case "an American horror story."

"It was an unspeakable act of depravity," he said.

The couple met working at Wal-Mart and last month moved in together, along with Fellenbaum's estranged wife and three children — Tait's 6- and 3-year-old sons and the Fellenbaums' 11-month-old daughter. The six lived in a mobile home park outside the city of Coatesville, about 35 miles northwest of Philadelphia.

The prosecutor said what started as spankings morphed into "concentrated, repeated, escalating abuse." Then, "over three days he was systematically tortured and beaten to death," Hogan said.

The three adults told authorities "that Scott McMillan had been punched and beaten with blunt and sharp objects, whipped, taped to a chair with electrical tape and beaten, hung up by his feet and beaten, and suffered other acts of violence," police said in affidavits released Thursday.

"During one incident," the affidavits say, "Gary hung Scott and (his older brother) up by their feet one at a time and beat the boys while they were hanging upside down. Jillian stated that she and Gary were laughing during the incident."

Hogan said the older brother apparently knew that if he struggled while being hung from the back of a door, it would only get worse. But his younger brother squirmed and struggled, he said.

"They thought that was funny," he said.

·
pick your poison
2,972 Posts
Sickening..

These motherfuckers do not deserve the death pentalty as its to quick/easy & I cant think of a form of toture that would be suitable as any form would be too merciful.

·
Registered
222 Posts
The one thing that I have heard about many times is effers like this going to jail and getting their asses kicked by inmates, and I hope it happens, repeatedly.

·
Are we not men?
9,013 Posts
There is a special place in hell...

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Sickening..

These motherfuckers do not deserve the death pentalty as its to quick/easy & I cant think of a form of toture that would be suitable as any form would be too merciful.
Impaling has it merits. Not sure what they are but impaling was fairly standard at one point in history.

·
Registered
12,402 Posts
The worst part of child abuse is that it tends to be self-perpetuating. Breaking the cycle is tough, but it can be done.

Abuse like that should never, ever happen. And, those people will get theirs in prison. It won't be a happy place for them.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
I am of the "All Women are beautiful school of thought. I will say she is the exception that proves the rule. How the 'ell did she get preggers in the first place? By the time any one normal was drunk enough to fook that, they should be too drunk to fook anything. I know I would cut my dick off before sticking it in that. Pretty sure my dog would agree. I'll check next time I go out.:tremble

Yep. Rover said he would cut my dick off to prevent me from fooking that.

·
Are we not men?
9,013 Posts

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
I thought of that right away. She really got a shit sandwich served to her but tossing the kid off a bridge wasn't the answer.
Looks can always be adjusted. A do, new glasses, 1600 hours of plastic surgery and she would be almost presentable under low light conditions.... 'ell, I've known rich girls that were almost as ugly that had no problems finding dates, Throwing children off a bridge is NEVER the answer. It doesn't matter what the question is. :eatsmiley

·
Are we not men?
9,013 Posts
Looks can always be adjusted. A do, new glasses, 1600 hours of plastic surgery and she would be almost presentable under low light conditions.... 'ell, I've known rich girls that were almost as ugly that had no problems finding dates, Throwing children off a bridge is NEVER the answer. It doesn't matter what the question is. :eatsmiley
I wasn't talking about her looks. If you read the article, her husband is dying from MS and the kid was autistic. Guess she couldn't deal with the prospects ahead of her. I'm sure a life in prison is going to be better...

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
I wasn't talking about her looks. If you read the article, her husband is dying from MS and the kid was autistic. Guess she couldn't deal with the prospects ahead of her. I'm sure a life in prison is going to be better...
Read the article? I'm a Southern Conservative. I only look at the pictures to see if they can be colored on.:eatsmiley

·
All right meow...
2,719 Posts
Hammurabi's code should be aptly applied....

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
Put em in genpop after announcing their crime.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts