Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me & my ex have been done for about 4 months after a 30 month realtionship. I think about her every day. Im with this girl right now & everytime I do her after I leave her house I feel like I cheated on my ex. I miss my ex so much. Would it be a good idea to just call my ex & tell her I miss her?

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
what made it come to a end in the first place?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
she said she didnt want to be in a realtionship because it was to stressful because of school & she didnt want it to go bad. Which I could tell she was stressed out from school.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Call her then,you won't know unless you try.Or just show up with A rose,just one.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
You're not cheating on her, keep getting that ass until the original slut comes back around bro!

·
Bring It!
935 Posts
BurnMyHeartDown said:
You're not cheating on her, keep getting that ass until the original slut comes back around bro!
:eek:nfloor :cheers

I say let her know how you feel, alot easier said than done I know but that's the only way you'll know. And don't let this current girl know about it unless the ex says OK, let's get it on. That way you'll have pussy either way!! :lol

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
Unfortunately it's a fact of life, every relationship has it's ups and downs, some we manage to work through, some we dont. Your ex has a lot on her plate right now, and this stress has caused your breakup. Your problem is you care for her, but you didnt care enough at the time. Right now you are feeling what everyone who has been in a longer relationship which involved actual feelings for the significant other. You still care. I say call her, let her know how you feel. Become friends, don't try to rekindle the relationship, just hang out, have some fun, help to take her mind off her stress from school, share those worries, be strong for her, by being her companion "when" she needs or wants you to be..... If you both share the same feelings that you yourself feel, it will all work out, if not, then the likely hood is you'll end up being great friends......
As for the girl you are seeing now, it sounds like she is just a rebound
"piece of ass"
. It's not fair to treat her this way, as she may have feelings for you.
It's an unfair world we live in when it comes to love and war, at some point we all fall victim to its strains, the question is do we have the strength and character to get through it.

Either way good luck, and I hope it all works out for you.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Cut sling load and move on man. Yeah school can be stressful, but what about every day normal life? I've been in your position, and most likely she's just using that as an excuse to get rid of you. When you eventually see her around with another guy, you will realize that her 'stress' isn't that bad.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Well first off, I would have a hard time wanting to be with someone who didnt want to be with me. I love my girl to death, but if I found out that she really didnt feel the same way.... I wouldnt want to set myself up for more heartache, so I would probably end it. Life is stressfull... school, work, bills, health etc. and many more can contribute to "stress" If this girl doesnt want to be with you now because of school... can you count on her being there later if things go bad? Are you gonna get left out any time shes stressed? That was my glass if half empty side talking there.

On the other hand, If you still have feelings for her, then tell her so. Im a firm believer im not playing games, and trying to tell people how you really feel etc. If you want to be with her, then tell her. Ask her what your chances of getting back together really are... are you holding out hope that when shes done being stressed that you will be together again? Meanwhile she might be thinking that ones over... 'next'. Ask her, find out.

Now to the new girl... Either keep fucking her, and dont tell her anything about your ex. If you get back together maybe itll be a big suprise to her, and you will really hurt this new girl.
Or you can tell her that you still have feelings for your ex, and you arent really sure whats going to become of that. Let her decide if she wants to stay knowing that your heart isnt in it.

I personally think that the emotional aspect of a relationship is every bit, if not more important than the physical. If i found out my girl still had very strong feelings for an ex (as you do) I would be really upset by this, knowing that she hadnt told me about it.

My .02

·
Registered
775 Posts
thelazyone said:
Just out of curiosity, how old are you?
+1 If you are under 23 (or maybe even 25) you have no business being in a relationship. You need to be out getting strange and at most have a couple booty calls lined up.

But to answer your original question, it can be tough, but it sounds like you need to just get over her. Stop thinking about her and throw out all your old photos of her if necessary. Most of the time if a girl gives you some lame excuse when she calls it off it is because she is trying to be nice and doesn't know how else to say she isn't interested in you.

Either way, good luck...

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
you're a pussy. that's what's wrong with you. get out of her bed and let a man in. there's your welcome mat suit in the corner.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Josh D said:
Cut sling load and move on man. Yeah school can be stressful, but what about every day normal life? I've been in your position, and most likely she's just using that as an excuse to get rid of you.
+1 I have to agree with this statement think it just a easy way to let you down bro best if you on with your life stand on your own 2 feet dont ask her back or tell her you hurting of course you gonna hurt but if you tell her just gonna make you seem whining bro dont go out like that cut sling load and man up

·
Registered
262 Posts
a chick's input on this....

sometimes, yes we like to use a lame excuse to let a guy down easy (mostly to make it easy on ourselves)...BUT school is a very serious thing...maybe she just really does need to focus more on her professional future right now and the normal stresses of a relationship are not something that she can handle with that right now....this does not mean that she CAN'T handle a the stresses of a relationship along with outside stresses...but why make it hard on yourself if you can lighten the load....

i agree that you should, if you care about her as much as you say, be her friend...be there when she needs you and let her lead the way while she's in school...if it's gonna be it'll all work out when the time is right....don't expect too much from her as far as time and energy....what i mean is don't be too needy when you know that she's just trying to better herself for her future and not abandon you....

you need to let her know how you feel...DO NOT TELL her about this other girl...whether you are broken up or not she will feel betrayed when you tell her you've been banging some other bitch.....and you will lose her for good...i think i would tell the other girl though....you don't want the two to run into each other and have the chick you're currently screwin around with catch an attitude and tell the girl you care about...if you're honest with her it can't bite you in the ass if she sees you out and around with you're ex....unless she's just a total heartless bitch....then you're just fucked....

ask your ex to be honest with you and let you know whether or not she's was just using the stress of school as an easy out with you...because you need to know how she truly feels...and there's no point even stressing about this if her heart's not in it at all......

women like to know that they are appreciated and that they are loved unconditionally....if you feel this way about her...TELL her...maybe she just needs to hear it to know it.....and then the stress may be a little less with that knowledge in the back of her mind......

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
lawson said:
your a nice guy asci_blue im sure thats exactly what he wanted to hear.

I have a methodolgy that works well. Get someone pissed to the point they want to change. Then they're ready to do something to get away from the place they are.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Don't call her, dude. Anytime you have a breakup, particularly when you were not ready for it to end, there is going to be pain, and there is going to be withdrawal. You have to deal with it and move on. Even if you do miss her, there's nothing constructive about calling your ex to tell her about it. If anything, it's just going to cause you to hang on longer. You obviously can't just stop thinking about her all of the sudden. However, when you do, don't linger on it. Just think "oh well, that's over" and move on to the next thought. It will eventually once again feel normal to you to be without her.

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
murfnamedsmurf said:
Don't call her, dude. Anytime you have a breakup, particularly when you were not ready for it to end, there is going to be pain, and there is going to be withdrawal. You have to deal with it and move on. Even if you do miss her, there's nothing constructive about calling your ex to tell her about it. If anything, it's just going to cause you to hang on longer. You obviously can't just stop thinking about her all of the sudden. However, when you do, don't linger on it. Just think "oh well, that's over" and move on to the next thought. It will eventually once again feel normal to you to be without her.

+100!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
call her and tell her how ya feel, at least then you have it off your chest and if she feels the same way then bingo.... if not at least ya tried and wouldnt be beating yourself up over it all the time

·
Registered
539 Posts
lawson said:
your a nice guy asci_blue im sure thats exactly what he wanted to hear.
:eek:nfloor :lao You have to understand where he's coming from.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts