Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do the green things mean under where it said how many post i have they are like little grren blocks and when you hold your arrow over them they say so and so is on a very dissoemthing road

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
I was noticing that a few minutes ago too under your avatar. KH has a lot also. I only have one. :(

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
It means you got a shit load of pics in your photo gallery. And might I add you have some very nice ones at that. Too bad no naughty one are in there.

And the word is distinguished.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Actually Fred reinstated the "rep points" system. They represent your reputation on the board if someone gives you some. Like I just did.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
i thought it had to do with your reputation...

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how do i upgrade a reputation? like somebody elses

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
there ya go dreamy.... i added to you rep..:cheers

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Dreamy, it says you are "splendid to behold" and I am "a beacon of light"... :lol

Says Badgixxer is infamous... I think notorious would be a better word!! Or wait, how about scoundrel... or ....!!!! :banana

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ZXXX6RN said:
Dreamy, it says you are "splendid to behold" and I am "a beacon of light"... :lol

Says Badgixxer is infamous... I think notorious would be a better word!! Or wait, how about scoundrel... or ....!!!! :banana
u want me to hold your beacon .... what???

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
i think if someone with Bad Gixxer feedback leaves good feedback it should count as bad feedback, or if you get good feedback from someone who is banned it should be bad feedback :lao

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Hey baby, you wanna hold my beacon... while I behold your...!!!!!!

But seriously, that's what yours and mine say!!

·
Registered
416 Posts
I've seen this in other forums, but my rep points aren't never where I thought they should be.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
Damn badgixxer, not doing too well there in the rep area there are ya.

You can have negative rep points against you if you tend try and steal points, etc.

dreamy33 said:
how do i upgrade a reputation? like somebody elses
Between the "online" and "report post" there is scale icon, click on that to add rep for a particular post.

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
Juggalo said:
i think if someone with Bad Gixxer feedback leaves good feedback it should count as bad feedback, or if you get good feedback from someone who is banned it should be bad feedback :lao

:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
gnarly, this ought to be fun. :D

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
why do i have a feeling this is gonna start some shit

1 - 20 of 31 Posts