Sport Bikes banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for the small black plastic piece on between the fairing and steering column...not sure what this is called?? It's about 12" long and 6" wide. I'm sure other years would work also. Let me know if you're parting out a bike or know a good place I could get this part.


1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.