Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im on the lookout for my first sportbike. I rode my friends 96 6r and i love how it rode and handled. needless to say im hooked. so if anyone is looking to sell theirs and get something new please give me a holler. Preferably id like to have it stock, but a pipe or anything cosmetic is fine...prefereably stock gearing and no jet kits or anything like that. Like I said, this will be my first bike so I dont wanting anything too crazy right off the bat. anyways im in Kansas and looking to spend about 3500 or in that neck of the woods. let me know what you have, thanks for looking!

·
Registered
100 Posts
too bad you're not out here in So. Cal. we're looking to sell my wife's 98 red zx6-r only 1,500 miles all stock except for a slip-on yosh can & stage1 jet kit + K&N. the jet kit actually made it more "rideable" than it was stock. more even powerband etc.

$5,000 takes it.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I haven't seen too much for sale around here right now, once school starts that will change. I do know of a 92 GSXR 750 that could be had for pretty cheap, I wouldn't recommend that or the bikes you are wanting for a first bike, but if you want I can get you the number. Send me a PM

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a 99 ZX6R stock that I am getting ready to sell. IT has 13k miles, very comfortable and handles great. 4200.00 firm located in northern Alabama. Pm if interested.

·
Registered
496 Posts
manhattan? New York right?? Want a nice bike cheap??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts