Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking for a 600cc or b***** sportbike on or very close to Long Island. It must be in great condition and preferrably b***** then 600cc's, but I'm open to offers. Actually, it doesn't even have to be a sportbike. Bandits, ZRX1200s, stuff like that is OK too. But the bike I really want is my favorite bike of all time, a ZX7R. Again, I'm open to any and all offers. However, the bike must be in good condition, with no big or blatantly obvious scratches. Preferrably low miles, but I'm not picky. No salvage titles either, or liens or rebuilt titles, etc. Drop me an email or just reply to this post, as I check it all the time anyway. Thanks again,

-Mike

·
Registered
2 Posts
2000 Zx9r

Hey i have a 2000 ZX9R it was green and purple but i am changing the color right now to Silver and Purple. It has 6200 miles on it micron slipon exhaust tank bra chrome shield rear hugger. any questions email me [email protected] i am asking $6000.00 OBO

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a 1990 FZR 600 im asking $2150 for it. I am located in Bucks Co. PA. Near New Hope and Trenton NJ that area. Check the classifieds section here and my ad is there

1 - 5 of 5 Posts