Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Resident Gun Nut
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a friend of mine is looking to buy a 250cc sport bike as a starter bike. i took him to the DMV today and got his learner's, and he is set on getting one for his first bike. if anyone knows of a used 250 (preferrably a ninja) in richmond, give me a holla!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm about to sell a 250r Ninja (was a starter for my wife) but I'm up in New York above the city about 40 miles. It's mint like new with only 970 miles on it till this weekend-when I'm sure my misses will burn up another 100 waiting for her new ride....

·
Registered
168 Posts
250's in the richmond area are not easy to come buy....I'm looking for one too....thinking of getting a new one if I can't find one by the end of august.

·
Resident Gun Nut
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i took my buddy to a kawi dealer yesterday and they had a 250 brand new for $3400. he might go for that unless someone in the area has a used one for a good price.

sorry, but new york is a little far for him to go. he doesn't even have a car, he just wants a bike.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looking for Ninja 250 in Richmond, VA

I have a blue Ninja 250 2004 model in Richmond, VA I would let go for $2,800.00. That includes the service manuals. 2,612 in miles and broken in very well. Not abused and adult owned. Never dropped.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Resident Gun Nut
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks i'll tell my buddy. sounds like a good deal.

·
Resident Gun Nut
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
chupacabra i saw your ad and showed it to my friend, but he said that he didn't want anything b***** than a 250 because he "doesn't want to kill himself."

chirs, i told him about your bike, and he said that he would let me know in about a week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts