Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTB: 2001-2003 Honda Cbr F4i

I am located in the Las Vegas, NV area and want a 2001-2003 Honda CBR f4i Red/Black with a reasonable amount of mileage. It also has to be free of scratches, damage, salvage. Title must be clear and in hand ready for transfer at time of sale. Mods are fine depending on what they are. Stock bike is fine as well. The amount that I am willing to pay will depend on the bikes condition. I am willing to travel a little ways to pick it up. Any questions just ask. Thanks!!

·
Registered
304 Posts
I have a 2004 with 2k miles. The only problem is that is had been hit in the back and damaged the subframe, so I replaced it. The only parts that had to be replaced were the subframe, rear wheel, and stock exhaust. The bike never hit the ground, so the sides and front are free of any damaged. The only damaged on the bike right now are some minor scratches on the tail that I touched up with touchup paint (hardly visible) and a small dent on the top of the tank. $5500 obo. Beautiful bike looks almost mint. Check out the description in the classifieds section if you're interested. I'll pay 1/2 shipping through Forward Air.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've got a 2000 F4, Silver and Red with 6700 miles (very good condition). I know it is not exactly what you are looking for above, but let me know. The bike can be shipped to Vegas, we can work out something on the shipping.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm looking to buy something more local so I can see it before i buy it. Thanks though guys. Anyone else?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts