1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Are we not men?
9,013 Posts
Drool...

·
After Me Lucky Charms
5,281 Posts
And yet Carlos Checa hates it so bad, he wants to move on from Althea Ducati.

·
Are we not men?
9,013 Posts
And yet Carlos Checa hates it so bad, he wants to move on from Althea Ducati.
He's afraid the 'frameless' design is going to be a steaming pile like the GP bike was. I read that he said that he's too old to start developing it.

Reactions: Shamrock627

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
He's afraid the 'frameless' design is going to be a steaming pile like the GP bike was. I read that he said that he's too old to start developing it.
It should be easier given what they're already learned in GP and they aren't wasting time trying to make a CF frame work.

·
OO=[][]=OO
7,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If SBK Superstock is any clue, there are 3 1199’s in the top ten, including LaMarra who is only out of first by 3 pts.

·
I can pass this guy...
8,167 Posts
:barf

I'm sure if Ducati made a three wheeled purple motorcycle that had dildo's sticking out the side everyone would believe it was sexy as hell... I just don't understand.

·
King of the Hopeless
1,132 Posts
I loved the 916 series, the 999 series and the 1098 etc., series of bikes - the 999s grew on me - but somehow, even though I think that the Panegale is a technical wonder, I'm not feeling the shape. I guess I have to see one up close.

Of them all, I like the 1098 series the best - it has the cleanest lines.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Not much for Ducati's but damn that's a good looking bike!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts