Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Just puttin' along
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone done this? I had a quick phone interview with a consulting company for a job. She had me email some references, etc.Now she wants a resume summary. I guess I can do a search for an example. From her email I assume its just quick highlight of you skills and accomplishments. Any input is appreciated.

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
Just reinforce the interview answers and the skills and/or achievements that relate most to the qualifications they appear to be interested in the most. I use a summary on my resume which is just four or five bulleted sentences that outline experience and education that fits the position. As it is, a resume is a one-page summary/outline of your experience and education, so I would assume that a further summary should only be a small paragragh. A resume is typically just used as a tool to get an interview, so it's kind of dumb that they want another summary, but maybe it's to pass along to the next person that may interview you, that may be more focused or have les time to go through your paperwork.

·
Just puttin' along
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I found a example online and used it as a skeleton.I basically just pointed out the highlights of my education and jobs I have on my resume.No exactly bullets, but similar.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts