Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
That shits leagal in Cali.,they call it "white lineing".....................but go ahead and try it here in TX.. If the truckers don't get you, the po-po's will.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
That shits leagal in Cali.,they call it "white lineing".....................but go ahead and try it here in TX.. If the truckers don't get you, the po-po's will.
Not 'legal', but not 'illegal' either. The law on 'lane splitting' is vague and it is the cops discretion as to whether he cites you - same/same for almost every State.

IMHO - lane splitting is careless/wreckless and a chance that should not be taken. Consider yourself another 'vehicle' (same size/same rules) and you will stay alive longer (although there is always 'chance'). Do what you can to keep you and yours as safe as possible (dont depend on 'the other guy' to watch out for you).

In the instance of this rider - STUPID (not even close to being a simple case of carelessness). Cya in the paper buddy! :(

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: HOLY S***T!

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Dude, lanesplitting is nuts. I would never do it, especially between two semis.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Baldman said:
Not 'legal', but not 'illegal' either. The law on 'lane splitting' is vague and it is the cops discretion as to whether he cites you - same/same for almost every State.

IMHO - lane splitting is careless/wreckless and a chance that should not be taken. Consider yourself another 'vehicle' (same size/same rules) and you will stay alive longer (although there is always 'chance'). Do what you can to keep you and yours as safe as possible (dont depend on 'the other guy' to watch out for you).

In the instance of this rider - STUPID (not even close to being a simple case of carelessness). Cya in the paper buddy! :(

That is great news to me. I thought I was the only one that doesn't split lanes. I'm afraid to. I have heard of too many bad things happening to lane splitters. Everytime I ride I am usually sitting in line while in traffic and the other bikes just go right by me right on up to the front of the line.

You won't catch me doing that. I'm also afraid of scratching someones car.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Pretty sick.....you ever seen how much those trucks sway left to right because of the wind? I'm just thinking sandwhich anyone?

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Baldman said:
Being alone with JapBike in the same room (locked). :D

:D :D lol ..... well come here and I'll lock you in my house so you can finish painting it. I have 5 rooms I can lock you in... ;)

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
Something will be "pumping" but adrenaline is not the primary subject....LMAO

:eek: :eek: ok, Im offended, NOT!! :D he'll pumping the spray gun as he paints my house....hahaha

1 - 20 of 48 Posts