Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Retired Street Champ
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K so umm well duno what just happened but im fuckin spooked outta my mind....K so earlier in the night me and my buddy smoked a joint nothin to extreme.. chilled out....had couple girls over...they left and he was goin to bed...and i was bout to ride home but cause i had been smokin i was a lil iffy as i dont like to toke and ride...

I always drink bottled Liptons Iced Tea...all the time and as i was leavin i finish it and put it on the cross member of the fence right infront of his truck and i spun the lable so it was facing out.....

And this is what came outta me mouth " you'll think of me,,,HA"

pretty rattled...duno if anyone understands that....but also earlier in the night i had a real long deja vu and then sayn that fucked me up....duno what to do

·
Registered
11,370 Posts
You....are....retarded

Code:
K so umm well duno what just happened but im fuckin spooked outta my mind....K so earlier in the night me and my buddy smoked a joint nothin to extreme.. chilled out....had couple girls over...they left and he was goin to bed...and i was bout to ride home but cause i had been smokin i was a lil iffy as i dont like to toke and ride...

I always drink bottled Liptons Iced Tea...all the time and as i was leavin i finish it and put it on the cross member of the fence right infront of his truck and i spun the lable so it was facing out.....

And this is what came outta me mouth " you'll think of me,,,HA"

pretty rattled...duno if anyone understands that....but also earlier in the night i had a real long deja vu and then sayn that fucked me up....duno what to do
saved

·
Registered
9,618 Posts
you're still high dude.

don't ride high. end of sermon. :lol

·
Registered
11,370 Posts
The cheetos spoke to me man

in my MIND

they said EAT ME IM DELICIOUS

I was like fuck yeauhhh

so I ate them

·
Registered
277 Posts
wow that must have been some intense shit haha

·
Hard rockin' all the way!
523 Posts
Choco said:
way to go cheech.....

im tryin but i haven't smoked in a week....
..or is he Chong??? No matter...he's "Up in Smoke" enough!

·
Registered
67 Posts
okay you should smoke a big bowl then do some lsd and angel dust then ride the bike into the wall at a high rate of speed and die.

·
Not always on two
2,727 Posts
HaMmErD said:
okay you should smoke a big bowl then do some lsd and angel dust then ride the bike into the wall at a high rate of speed and die.
maybe he should turn you into urns and snort you

Keith Richards....anyone? anyone?

1 - 20 of 126 Posts