Discussion Starter #1
on Top Dead Center, som brit stunt rider Craig Jones

873 ft!!!!

129mph, buell xb12r

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the bike was stock. BUT they did put 60lbs of lead in the nose and removed most everything fromt the seat back

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Did you see they are throwing a 240 tire on their project bike and have a turbo....OVERKILL

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
those buells stoppie really easy.. i rode a xb9s on a demo ride and couldn't believe how easy it brought the back end up.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Isn't someone rolling over 1000ft.? I think it's Thew Blankstrom from 1096. I haven't been on stuntlife in quite sometime so my memory could be faded.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I saw today too! thought it was really cool!
I just dont understand how it possible.
Im still new but thought is to get the back up you have to be hard on the front brakes. but wouldnt that slow you down way to fast to be able to ride 873'

·
Registered
353 Posts
mgranzow said:
those buells stoppie really easy.. i rode a xb9s on a demo ride and couldn't believe how easy it brought the back end up.
Imagine that feeling as a new rider who'd never ridden anything but an EX250. :D

Yea, that was my experience on the XB9L. Oh, that and the second gear power wheelie.

fun bikes. Very fun bikes.

·
Registered
109 Posts
That is not the longest, one of the guys down here in FL, Matt Gorka (spelling) pulled a 937ft one. I have the vid somewhere i think... would have to look for it...

I also have seen him pull some extremely long ones in person at a few shows, as well. Insane.

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
I can go like 30 feet...:lol

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
Yes there are definately people rolling stoppies over 900 and even over 1000 feet, but they usually don't care to do the required steps to have the stoppies certified as world records. I was in Iowa the weekend that Thew broke the world record and brought the title back to the U.S. with a 749 ft. run, unfortunately not too long after that, somebody over in Europe took the world record back. Now it looks like the bar has been set even higher.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts