1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Giggity Giggity Giggity!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have all the DVD's. And I am so happy that Fox brought them back after [adult swim] handed Leno and Lettermen their asses in that time slot.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Poor bastard!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Peter: "But we've never had a volcano around here."
Salesman: "Then don't you think we're overdue for one?"
Peter: "Touche, salesman"

:lao :eek:nfloor :lao

·
what's up bitches
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wow, i got better feedback than the OT section on newcelica.org

Theres an army of 5 over there that kills and feeds on so called newbies. :D

·
Registered
648 Posts
i don't think the new ones are nearly as funny. hopefully they'll get back in the swing of putting out rediculously funny shows.

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
Joe Average said:
i don't think the new ones are nearly as funny. hopefully they'll get back in the swing of putting out rediculously funny shows.
The new ones are just as funny IMO. If i watch season 3 and 4 back to back it will seem like they never went off the air.

I love the new one when the priests are chasing Lois and Peter and he's in the car saying:
"Oh man this is more intense then that time i forgot how to sit down"
He walks in the room....stares at the chair....then dives at it face first. I laughed my ass off watching that. :eek:nfloor

Yea I love family guy, if you couldn't tell by my avatar :D

I also love The Simpsons. It's a debate which i like beter. I grew up on The Simpsons so i loyal to it. But i might laugh only a couple times watching The Simpsons. Family Guy will have me cracking up every 5-10 seconds. Anything Peter does has me laughing.

Quagmire is the man. By far one of my favorite characters. They need to do some episodes based around him. "Giggidy Giggidy" :lao

·
what's up bitches
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
^ hahaha man, that forgetting to sit one was hilarious.

as for simpson, eh i hate it now. I cannot stand that show. I used to love it so much but I dunno, maybe i've outgrown it or something. Ijust can't even crack a smile. ESPECIALLY the newer seasons. the newer season are definitely lame IMO.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Man, that episode where they are singing Journey at the karaoke bar.....

Quagmire: "And on, and on, and on, and giggity giggity giggity....."

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
I love the Family Guy. Those who don't, suck!

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I watch it as often as i can. Awsome show

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
Yea I watch it every night when I go to sleep. I liked it when if first came out on fox. I remember laughing so hard the first time I saw Peter running home with the golden ticket and he skinned his knee going Ahhhhhhhh!!! ssssfffffffft, Ahhhhhhhhh!!!, ssssssffffffffft. I just sat there for a minute, moved my head to the side like how my dog looks at me when he is trying to figure something out and after about 5 of those things I was laughing so hard I was crying. :lol It was great.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts