Sport Bikes banner

Wow, a Busa that even *I* like!

4K views 31 replies 27 participants last post by  The Red Raider 
#1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2486294155

This is the first time I have ever seen a Busa modified how it should be, I woulda left off the nitrous, but the shortened wheelbase, Ohlins suspension, and weight reduction mods just make it awesome. Finally someone with a Busa who didn't just extend the swingarm and throw a bunch of chrome on it. I still wouldn't buy it, but it at least it's a Busa that's been built with something besides straight line performance only. Not a big fan of the headlights, but the all carbon fiber bodywork is just amazing looking! Saw this on Cycleforums, guess the guy is gonna build a 10R now.

#30 ·
As I'm just a CF lurker and RacerX a full-fledged, contributing member, he would know better than I BUT, yes, Nick is going to lose money on this deal. He probably doesn't care as he seems to have it in spades. I believe his philosophy w/ building the 'Busa was something like, making sure nobody would just outright leave you in the corners (hence the weight savings) and when the corners opened up, he made sure you were outright left. I have no doubt that bike w/ that suspension handles just fine. I have lees doubt about it's straight-line abilities.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.