Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2486294155

This is the first time I have ever seen a Busa modified how it should be, I woulda left off the nitrous, but the shortened wheelbase, Ohlins suspension, and weight reduction mods just make it awesome. Finally someone with a Busa who didn't just extend the swingarm and throw a bunch of chrome on it. I still wouldn't buy it, but it at least it's a Busa that's been built with something besides straight line performance only. Not a big fan of the headlights, but the all carbon fiber bodywork is just amazing looking! Saw this on Cycleforums, guess the guy is gonna build a 10R now.

·
Registered
389 Posts
:hitit 475lbs wet weight is amazing.. $10.500.. I think it will get higher

·
Registered
268 Posts
That's Nick slick's bike, isn't he the one who posted the vids racing that 800+ hp Viper? That is one awesome bike, can't imagine how much $ he's losing by selling it.

·
Registered
121 Posts
The Red Raider said:
That's Nick slick's bike, isn't he the one who posted the vids racing that 800+ hp Viper? That is one awesome bike, can't imagine how much $ he's losing by selling it.
He has some good videos on his site. I read on another board that he is selling it to build a completely macked out zx10r. Must have a few dollars in the piggy bank :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
That is gonna be so dope when he gets a ZX10R modified... It'll be like a real race superbike with personality.

I think its really cool how some people go out and build up and modify a bike cosmetically and performance-wise to suit their own tastes.. Its so common in the car world, its a shame not more people do it to motorcycles... That is definately one of my favorite hayabusas hands down.

My other favorite Busa is that one that was featured in a recent US mag (SportRider i think) Where it was turboed with 4 boost levels, and capable of something like 525 hp.. it was insane.

It wasnt really blingy either- sponsor stickers and such, but imho very tasteful. Its obviously at the other end of the spectrum from this Hayabusa, But both are way badass. I can't wait to see this guys 10R.
:leghump

·
Registered
750 Posts
phaderlanx I know that busa you're talking about in the mag.... AWESOME looking bike! And yes, over 500hp, damn... I think there were two busas in that issue, I like the silver'ish one... hot stuff

·
Registered
117 Posts
joberly said:
phaderlanx I know that busa you're talking about in the mag.... AWESOME looking bike! And yes, over 500hp, damn... I think there were two busas in that issue, I like the silver'ish one... hot stuff
I think the other one your thinking of is the ZX12R? It was black and had stickers... it was nice but the Busa was dank like a slurpee...

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Jesus, that Busa is pushing as much torque as my ZX10 is horsepower. :eek:

·
Registered
283 Posts
phaderlanx said:
My other favorite Busa is that one that was featured in a recent US mag (SportRider i think) Where it was turboed with 4 boost levels, and capable of something like 525 hp.. it was insane.
Got that issue sitting right next to the computer..

I'm not 100% sure, but i'm pretty sure the owner of that Super Kaos 'Busa is also a member of SBN like NickSlick (The guy who's bike is for sale)

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah it was a featured bike in Superbike, I've got the mag around here somewhere.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
This is a one of a kind hand built bike, there is no other like it in the world. It has the absolute BEST of everything, in every category. You are bidding on a full carbon fiber 1397cc Orient Express bigbore nitrous injected Hayabusa. If you are new to motorcycles, step away from the keyboard.

That was cool to see that.

The bike is one SERIOUS machine. That is alot of shit done to that bike. I'm sure it will go for alot higher. Wonder what the reserve is.

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
brentsR6 said:
is this the same bike? i know this one's got wave rotors and high mount exhaust but i cant remember who's bike this is:
yeah, thats nick's bike.

·
Registered
522 Posts
that is the coolest Busa I've ever seen. I think the dude is a member over at cycleforums.com

1 - 20 of 32 Posts