Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
So it has awesome off road traction but zero suspension or a wheel to turn for low speed steering.... hmm. ... Seems like a bad combo.

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
Ride it at least once

Reactions: jeffo8

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
I am so very, very sorry. please, i did not mean to misrepresent. please accept this redoing of my post in a more accurate form.

is some one on one of those compensating for something with a really big gun, or secure in their 146cc's of vespa putting masculine power?

·
A guy on a scruffy bike
15,367 Posts
I am so very, very sorry. please, i did not mean to misrepresent. please accept this redoing of my post in a more accurate form.

is some one on one of those compensating for something with a really big gun, or secure in their 146cc's of vespa putting masculine power?
Considering that those guys were sent out on scooters, with a recoilless rifle between their legs, to hunt tanks, I'd say it's within the triangle of secure/brave/insane. I don't think I'd be questioning their manhood, even if they were French. :)

PhilB

·
Registered
312 Posts

I do not know.

·
Registered
417 Posts
You know, we make fun of all the stupid studies, research, and engineer projects that get grant money in this country, but at least we haven't funded putting a bazooka on a fucking scooter recently.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I think it wasn't a expensive project to put a M20 on a Vespa, they were in real use too, but i haven't found any information about how they did in Algerian war.

Old scooters are cool thou, with or without weapons.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts