Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I'm bored so work with me..

If you had the chance to let one of these guys flog your track ride on your favorite track,(that you've ridden) no holds barred, would you do it?

Here's the rub.. They will not cover any damage caused to your bike if such accident does occur. :D

I'd love to see it but I couldn't let them. So.. Nope. :)

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Yeah, maybe not for a full 25 laps, but a couple laps, sure. Just to compare my times to their's on the same bike. Would give me a GREAT reference point to see where I need to improve.

·
Registered
152 Posts
i agree w/firefighter. rossi had the same bike i have. i'd let him do a full race. i'd trust it more in his hands than mine. it's not like he's intentionally gonna throw himself down either. if i went full bore i'd have a 20x greater chance than him eating it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hell yes I would, if someones gonna swow you up on your own bike, it may as well be someone that you really admire.

·
Registered
116 Posts
No way in hell. Only me. I admire them but I'll take my chances. They crash every once in a while, and with my luck it would be on my bike.

·
Writer of Wrongs
3,633 Posts
NoChickenStrips said:
sh....t, i'd ride 2 up w/nicky and feel what it's like to back it in like a pro
Got a little man-crush on Nicky I see. Sounds a little gay. It's cool whatever floats your boat.

·
Registered
152 Posts
plurry said:
Got a little man-crush on Nicky I see. Sounds a little gay. It's cool whatever floats your boat.
so maybe i do, so what? j/k. i'm confident in my sexuality. there's too many americans here who playa hate nicky. i'm just trying to stand up for the guy. and i've been brainwashed a bit. a previous girlfriend of mine was infatuated w/him. she convinced me he was cooler than the bostrom bros. btw, riding a gp bike would float my boat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts