Sport Bikes banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
at 16k you have to start looking at fork seals, brake pads, all fluids, chain/sprocket etc. The price is about right if everything is in good shape, maybe a tad* high depending on your location, but two new tires is a good 400+ right there.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Hey guys,
I have been trying to sell my '05 12r for about three months now. I have not had one call on it and I am getting pretty nervous about it(I need to move it). I have been asking 8500 for it. Do you think that is high? Should I keep the price the same and hold out until spring so I don't take it in the ass? It has about 3200miles on it, black, and in showroom condition. Thoughts?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have an 05 ZX12R and love it. It makes my friend's 06 CBR1000RR look like a moped at go time. The motor torque is insane. Like I told my wife....
If they had 12 R's back in 84 (I had a new Ninja 900) when we married I'd still be single. Who knows maybe a new ZZR1400 for the garage next year.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Kawasaki Nut said:
I have an 05 ZX12R and love it. It makes my friend's 06 CBR1000RR look like a moped at go time. The motor torque is insane. Like I told my wife....
If they had 12 R's back in 84 (I had a new Ninja 900) when we married I'd still be single. Who knows maybe a new ZZR1400 for the garage next year.

I'm thinking you mean to say, if you had owned a 12R back in '84, your wife might have been a widow.

Hey, I realize this is an old thread... as I was poking around getting familiar with things around here, I just had to share my two-cents. Speaking from my own experience, I've got an '02 ZX12R and it is CRAZY powerful! The low-end tork is enough to pull this girl's fingernails out.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts