Sport Bikes banner

Threesome with your significant other?

• No way! You're a sick dude, Solly

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Yes, but only with two of the opposite sex

Votes: 21 50.0%
  • Yes, but I prefer two of the same sex as me (bi action not required)

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Oh yeah, I want me some...threesome that is, no gender restriction

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Does livestock count as a third???

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not applied to random bimbos or paid-for sex. Talking specifically about the primary relationship in your life like a spouse or serious other.

This doesn't include whether anyone does anything bi or not, just counting the numbers.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Yep i think i would

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
yea, sure why not. might be fun. :D or not...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yep, Done it before and I'd do it again (different sig other though since I broke up with her a few years back, and yes it was a serious relationship).

·
Registered
238 Posts
i would try it once thats all but i still want to try havin sex on the bike just can do it ya

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
I don't know. If it wasn't someone I loved and was married to and just some casual sex (like right now, since I'm not married or anything), I don't think I actually would. You just never know what might happen between the three (or more) of you. You could fall for the 3rd, or your significant other might fall for the 3rd. I'd probably leave that alone.

·
Registered
402 Posts
If we both agreed, I think it would be fun, just to spice things up.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Not with a SO...with someone I was casually seeing and not serious about at all...a possibility..

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
We've talked about it a few times...but just talked about it. Sometimes I think the thought of the fantasy may be better then going through with it. Granted if i came home and the wifey was on the bed with a lady i probably wouldn't complain :twofinger

Think alot of talking in the relationship is vital. If it was just causal dating then yea i'd go for it

·
My fanclub is here
1,918 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
Not with a SO...with someone I was casually seeing and not serious about at all...a possibility..
My gf likes girls and she loved your twins. :biggrinag

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
steeltoe said:
My gf likes girls and she loved your twins. :biggrinag
That's cool!! Not too many women that like them!! bahahahaha :lol

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Hey YaMaGiRl, I luv yer pussy! errr I mean kitty! :lol

Sixxy yer soooooo bad!!!!
I'm seein double.... Bawahahahahahah :D

Umm I have a question....... um ya know in that poll thingie where they asked about "livestock:........

Hey Rascus..... ya got a good woman, if she even alows thinkin in thst direction....... but you are right on the money with the "mind set" thats the ultimate pleasure partner and ain't near as likely to ruin a good thing..... long as ya don't get too active with the imiganation..... the mind is a powerful thing and women seem to know that better than we do.... as we lay there groanin and thinkin of ridin a new R-1 she's thinkin of the milk...... :D :D shaddup KH yer gunna get yerself in trouble......

Actually "Lani Moo" is kind cute.......

(Lani Moo is our MeadowGols Dairy Milk Cow, shes got a pretty Flowery Aloha print sun dress on an..........) :alky

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
KH...i think you need to put the pakalolo down brah :twofinger

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
One word..............JEALOUSY........someone will get ate up with it, and its not worth the head aches that follow.

Now........I've been in a threesome, (AWSOME). Would I do it again? HELL YEA!!! With anyone but the wife, too many bad risk can surface.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It can be trouble. I think it was part of the reason my marriage just fell to sh1t. Basically, we had different ideas of what was supposed to happen. First, if you're gonna have an 'open' mariage like that, you need to agree on the ground rules. More, you need to abide by them.
Rule 1: Honesty. Total trust is required or it'll wreck everything. If there isn't trust, then it's just cheating.
Rule 2: Emotional detachment. It's just sex. Keep it that way. If the third is someone where feelings are involved, it'll fall apart in a heart beat.
Rule 3: keep it part of both of your sex lives. If you're gonna do it, make it a part of the sex life of BOTH of you. Not someone on the side or for you or her. Remember the primary relationship and use the sex to ADD to it, not replace part of it.
Rule 4: Leave no doubt that if one of you is uncool with it, you'll walk away in a second. If the sig other feels threatened, it's all over but the crying.

Here's where my experience with it fell apart.
Rule 1: She wasn't honest. I told her everytime I so much as chatted with another woman, and she certainly knew everytime I did anything, WAY in advance (no spontaneous sex) and made sure I had express permission. She didn't tel me she was even talking to someone until it was pretty much a done deal. Made me feel like she just wouldn't have told me had I objected.
Rule 2: I saw it as just sex. It was nice to be able to chase tail or knock boots with someone, but that's it. She always kind of looked for a boyfriend, someone for an emotional attachment, which of course SHOULD have been me. So when she met someone, it wasn't just sex, it was a threat to my marriage.
Rule 3: I always looked at it as something we'd do for kicks together. She saw it as a totally separate relationship that didn't need to involve me. Complete screw up there. She simple forgot the 'marriage' part of 'open marriage'.
Rule 4: I wasn't in charge of it. She never really asked much permission, and often didn't even tell me she had a plan until it was already in motion. For example she 'asked' to meet a guy she knew for a date. I didn't even know she was talking to this guy, much less already set up a date. On top of that, I wasn't invited at all- it was a totally separate thing for her, which pi$$ed me off badly. I didn't feel like I could say no. She would simply not tell me anymore rather than NOT do it. Trust was gone, and it pooched the whole deal.

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
did my chick & her best friend.. that was the shit

1 - 20 of 24 Posts