Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So it seams EVERYBODY want to motovlog now. They buy these crappy cams and hook to helmet and start talking about their toe jam and then post on youtube. Usually guys yet people say women talk too much. SMH. Who do you think is the WORST of them all. Most anoying most brainless motovlogger.

Mr....Mark Communist man! That is my vote! Who do YOU vote for? Post some links too! :)

BTW, real name is marknowhereman

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sucks what happened to his wife man. What you think of ridingwithtom and yourfastlife. Tom has an awesome s1000rr review video and yourfastlife has a great busa review video. Both ride like assholes when they are ready though. I'll hunt down some links.

All of the ones I've seen suck except for Baron Von Grumble.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Me personally, i like Darkflight. Sure he is canadian, but his accent is funny and he is the only Kawasaki MVlogger whose voice i can stand.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Can anyone tell if the Hayabusa in the video has been modified? He is sitting much more upright when he isn't in a tuck than I would have expected.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
Small egos, smaller dicks. So they overcompensate by pushing themselves forward all the time. The same factors that make their video's so bad are what keeps them from having friends.
Who would want to hang out with somebody who's only concern was about being kewl? :pic

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
I have put cameras in my commercial vehicles. My trucks have been assaulted twice and I am getting sued. I have won the cases, but it is getting extremely expensive so I am now keeping video records of my guys and my trucks

·
Registered
417 Posts
I used to watch Mordeth13 or whoever simply because it was interesting to see Taiwan from a motorcycle. The crap he talks about got real old, though. Sorry you married a bitch; stop talking about her every God damn second. Oh, and your son? Guess what; everyone has a kid. I don't want to hear about those kids, either.

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
Royal Jordanian is about the only one I watch any more. Good content and plenty of followers.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts