1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
will they fit a 95 yzf 600 or do i need the universal kit

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
It sure would be nice if there were cockpit views of the mirrors in action.

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Welcome to SBN! We will add your site to our billboard shortly

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Gixxer_Six2003 said:
complimentary resize. Nice product.
Much thanks on the resize.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You can see quite well around your arms. The lenses of these mirrors are convex, so you can see well when sitting up and when you are down on the tank also. Stock mirrors are always removed by drag racers because of drag, these mirrors also are way more aerodynamic so the bike handles better and even top speed is higher when limiters are removed. To me a stock mirror looks way out of place.

·
Registered
117 Posts
It only really looks natural on the Busa.... I might go for em if they came in black?...... probly not, but thoguht Id try.... maybe i could paint em.....

·
Registered
765 Posts
stbob said:
these mirrors also are way more aerodynamic so the bike handles better and even top speed is higher when limiters are removed.
:alky :bongs *rotflmao!!!*

'Looks' like a piece of aluminum pipe cut at 45* angles with a Wal-Mart stickon mirror in it. But of course this my opinion and does not represent anyone else.

Do you have them on eBay yet? *LOL*

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Baldman said:
:alky :bongs *rotflmao!!!*

'Looks' like a piece of aluminum pipe cut at 45* angles with a Wal-Mart stickon mirror in it. But of course this my opinion and does not represent anyone else.

Do you have them on eBay yet? *LOL*

:eek:nfloor BM, they are hidden NAWWWWWWWWWWWWWZZZZ tanks so yes they will increase top end.... Shhhhh keep it quiet :lao

1 - 20 of 32 Posts