Sport Bikes banner

World Superbike - beIN Sport - AWESOME!

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  jeffo8 
#1 ·
I know there have been a couple threads stating that WSBK will no longer be televised by Speed, and will now be on beIN Sport.

Well I just finished watching Round 1 and beIN sport is AWESOME!:meangreen

They showed pre-race and post-content that Speed never shows, and the best part, the entire thing was uninterrupted, commercial free! No more coming back from commercial and missing a big crash or pass.

Now I wish MotoGP and AMA would go to beIN. Speed doesn't even televise the MotoGP post race interviews!

#2 ·
If you liked the coverage, tell them about it. BeIN has both a twitter and Facebook page (both accessible on their webpage). At some point in time, they'll need to air commercials, so give them something to show potential advisors.

I know whoever does their Facebook work for them was super busy responding during the race. If you don't have a Neilson box (and who does), you have to give them something.

#6 ·
Already did that (posted on beIN FB page), before I posted this.

The only thing I didn't like was in between each race they had soccer updates which did last a long time, but I recorded it so it's a simple fast forward. But the other thing too was it was 1 long program (the 3 races plus soccer content in between), so the whole program was 5+ hours; premium space on the DVR lol. But worth it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.