Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I went to the World of Cages show at State Fair park today :eek:nfloor

Saw a few nice cars, lots of nice Mustangs, a bunch of Foose designs, and alot of bikes. Also saw alot of friends...Teej, Artistimo, RhythmsDJs, and a few car buddies.

Teej, thanks for introducing me to Dennis. I think he'll be able to help me with an electrical problem I've got in the Subaru. It's networking opportunites like this I really like. I was going to take it to a shop that speciallizes in electrical problems but after talking to him I think he'll take a more personalized approach to it.

I'm currently working on the pics...here's a few teasers. The first three are of Artistimo (Jason) and a few booth girls...the last two you can see RhythmsDJs (Scott) and his R6 in the distance.

Attachments

·
Banned
145 Posts
I didn't see you there! Did you get a pic of the M6? :drool

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't see you there! Did you get a pic of the M6? :drool
Scott said I missed you by about 5 minutes before you left.

Yeah I saw the M6 and the Ferrari but I can't stand Andy and the Project 2 shop.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I like the VW bus. Schaweet!
I took that for a friend of mine here at work that has one. A few of you might remember him...we were meeting at BFS for a ride and he drove up next to us while honking the horn in his blue VW bus.

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
I'm not a fan of the M6, someone in my neighborhood has one. Sure it's nice, but I think the M5 is more bang for your buck.

Is that a F430 or 360 Modena? Hard to tell the two apart from the side.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
awesome pics :dblthumb

1 - 16 of 16 Posts