Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought World of Warcraft today after being told by a lot of my friends that it was one of the best games. I hesitated before because of the $15 a month fee to play online, but gave in to temptation. It says all over the box that it comes with one month free, and when I try to make an account it tells me to scratch off the game card and enter the number...I have no game card or anything to scratch off. I went back to where I bought it thinking that it was missing the card. I got a new one and it still had nothing new. I called Blizzard's help line, but thats always useless. They put me on hold for 15+ minutes and I just gave up after then. I'm probably just going to go buy a game card at the store, but this is just rediculous. They promise me a $15 in value game card, and give me nothing. :popcorn

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I never should of bought Wow..I thought it would be a lot more fun. I stopped playing when I realized I'd much rather be playing Counterstrike for free then World of Warcraft for $15 a month.

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
WOW is a great game I played the beta but I have a hard time sending them my money. I play UO on a free shard now and love it. i get pissed at work come home and PK a few people then sleep better at night. LOL

·
Registered
48 Posts
I got WOW for christmas, I didn't get a card but when I signed up it said the first month was free, The servers were going down all the time, and the walk of shame from where you died to your body was a bit much for me, I cancelled after the first month,

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
sdexcalibur said:
I got WOW for christmas, I didn't get a card but when I signed up it said the first month was free, The servers were going down all the time, and the walk of shame from where you died to your body was a bit much for me, I cancelled after the first month,
to die in a game like that, is very fustering. in UO there is times when I thought i was going to freak out because of a game. highly addicting it is and when hours of game time is lost one gets mighty pissed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts