Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone play this? Ive been thinking about picking this up as a few of my friends have it and say they enjoy it. Just wanting some more opinions. Thanks.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I play it ... really fun game. Once you figure out how everything in the game works and where everything is its really amusing, and BTW join a PVP realm.

·
Registered
775 Posts
dude, this game rocks! I have a love hate relationship with this game. I have caught myself spending hours in front of my computer playing this thing.

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
it rocks I played the beta but was disapointed how much the fee was a month, so i went back to playing Ultmia Online free shard

·
Registered
533 Posts
everytime after i play this game i think to myself, that was a long time, but than i go back for more because its a fun game.

i play on tichondrius under the name fetii

·
Registered
556 Posts
Yep, I play. It's all my bf's fault, he turned me into an addict, although I don't play as much now as I did during the winter - weather's good enough for the other toys now.

Definately join a PvP server - killing other players is fun shytz.

·
Site Sponsor
1,639 Posts
I've tried it...but...there is no comparison in the end to UO. Ultima Online freeshards are the best (cept for downtime...some of them are running their shards on 286's over a bank of 28.8 modems I SWEAR). If you're lookin to try out MMORPG...try Ultima First. The rest are just tryin to emulate what UO has been for years.

Phil

·
Registered
145 Posts
I hate world of warcraft...you need to go with a game more like Unreal Tounament 2004 or Counter Strike!

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
Grashopr said:
I've tried it...but...there is no comparison in the end to UO. Ultima Online freeshards are the best (cept for downtime...some of them are running their shards on 286's over a bank of 28.8 modems I SWEAR). If you're lookin to try out MMORPG...try Ultima First. The rest are just tryin to emulate what UO has been for years.

Phil
I play here http://site.abcuo.com/index.php 300+ peak times and I havent had any lag

·
Registered
376 Posts
I was planning on getting it, but then read that it was $15 a month to play.... :finger that.

I have been playing Counter Strike for the past 5 years, also Command & Conquer Generals. Those are my favorite games that I think are out on the market. Other than that I don't see many games out there without having to really commit(paying $15 monthly)to playing all the time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts