Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what's up everyone... I am at work right now and will be here for another 11.5 hours. The only problem is, that I usually work 8p-8a and today and tomorrow I am working 8a - 8p. That means that I will see people in the office that I have never met and don't care to meet and I can't keep my feet on my desk and watch HBO. We have to watch CNN. Yuck. Anyone else feel my pain? I think that I am going to take a 2 hour lunch and get my bike and go for a long ride. Any suggestions of things that I can do to keep myself entertained?

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
What do you do? Play games on the puter.

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My title is "Sr. Platform Engineer" I monitor alerts for production servers three days a week, and fix them then they are broken. At night it is myself and a a few close friends. We take care of everything and leave the place better than we found it. All the while watching movies, and tv and what not. During the day, the movies and TV are a no-go and I don't like the people durning the day.... Also I have not meet most of the people in the office and, well... don't really care to. As far as the women we will see what today brings...

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mucho Gonzales said:
MO NAKED HOES!! man, that's great.

what do you mean you have to watch CNN? what kind of job is this anyway.
Picture Misson control in the Apollo 13 movie. That is what it looks like where I am sitting. There are several monitors on the wall that are displaying critical information about systems here and in our other datacenters. We also have two TV monitors, one with CNN and the other with the weather Channel. it is more for client image than anything else, but at night with out clients, we change the channel to what we want to watch. Also, I have to have a colared shirt on. Yuck. Normally, it is jeans and a teeshirt.

·
Registered
773 Posts
im at work i talk on messenger and sbn and surf and eat posicles.

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
i surf SBN looking for interesting pics/movies to pass around the office

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dreamy333 said:
im at work i talk on messenger and sbn and surf and eat posicles.
What do you do at work, that you can eat popsicles? Lifeguard?

·
Registered
773 Posts
oober said:
What do you do at work, that you can eat popsicles? Lifeguard?
i day trade but we have been testing soem stuff for about a month so u dont have to pay alot of attention. and the stress level is way down for right now. i dont go out for lunch so i eat popsicles for lunch.

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Daytrade huh? That's a stressful job. I used to. That reminds me, I should look at my portfolio. Woohoo, something to do. Thanks for reminding me. any tips for me?

·
Like Bing and Bong
795 Posts
Why are you complaining?

I'm at work still and came into the office yesterday morning at 7:20am and have not gotten to leave yet.

·
Registered
535 Posts
as of late, i walk into work at 8am, and silkscreen t-shirts till 5pm. shitty part being, i stand inbetween a 400 degree dryer and a 1000 degree dryer. so needless to say... it gets insanely hot...

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
When we're really busy, I get to stand over a 280 degree gilding machine (puts gold and silver foil on top of toner from a laser printer)... that's no good. Ehhhh suck it up, I'm going to assume you make a pretty decent living, so a change in shift shouldn't be a pain, it should be a new experience... So DEAL wiht it hahah.

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Spike said:
When we're really busy, I get to stand over a 280 degree gilding machine (puts gold and silver foil on top of toner from a laser printer)... that's no good. Ehhhh suck it up, I'm going to assume you make a pretty decent living, so a change in shift shouldn't be a pain, it should be a new experience... So DEAL wiht it hahah.
You are right about most points. I don't know if I would call it pretty decent, but I do live very confortably. As far as switching shifts, well, it really throws your whole schedule out of wack. I am missing a bachlors party tomorrow afternoon (going up to Atlanic City) because I have to be at work. I am going to be working from home, whew, but still I won't be in AC.

that gilding maching sounds pretty cool, I would like to see what it puts out if you have pics.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Mucho Gonzales said:
MO NAKED HOES!! man, that's great.

what do you mean you have to watch CNN? what kind of job is this anyway.
MO NAKED HOES is friggin' awesome.... I love it every time I see it...

He's one of those IT type guys that get paid to babysit blinking lights.

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
J0HNK said:
MO NAKED HOES is friggin' awesome.... I love it every time I see it...

He's one of those IT type guys that get paid to babysit blinking lights.
You got it... :neener

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
when i work at my internship i can usually surf SBN and TLP, but when i work at homo depot(yes i work 2 jobs) i often contemplate suicide.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts