Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to work on call from home today and just had a call that pissed me off and wanted to rant.
It's Memorial Day and most of the people I usually deal with are off today so basically I just get called for down systems.
I just got a call from some girl asking me basic type maintenance questions that could be answered at any time.
So I just come right out and ask her why the hell she would call me on Memorial Day for something so basic and petty.
She says "Well since we are working we figure that other people should too"
I said "I figured that" and then thought to myself "You fucking bitch!!!!!"
What the hell is wrong with people nowdays???

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's not that I mind working holidays...usually just another day to me and I get comped. But I make damn sure I don't bother anyone else on the Holiday if I can help it. Anyone that works IT knows that most of the other folks working the Holiday are on call and trying to make the most of the day with their families.
Some people want to take their hate and resentment out on others.

So Endochic, when you coming to ride with us up here in Raleigh?

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have a few....we've been trying to work out some decent routes. One thing that bugs me is the roads get crappy as hell once you leave the main streets here. You never know when a 3 foot pothole will appear. But we've been having some good meet ups and rides lately.
Everybody is really cool out this way Have you gotten a chance to ride with anyone from SBN out there?

·
Registered
552 Posts
Nah. I don't know anyone on this site to be honest with ya.

I plan on trailering my bike to Greenville,NC sometime. You ever ride down there?

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The farthest I've rode so far was out to Grandfather Mtn with N-Ish one day.
I'm sure I could talk someone into riding out that way when you come out to this side of the state. Maybe head to the beach. Thats one of the rides I want to take soon.
What's out in Greenville? I didn't know where it was til I just checked mapquest. Kind of the halfway point to the Outer Banks...

·
Registered
552 Posts
Do you know what these "Points" are for? They keep going up every time I post.

Greenville has some descent country roads. My parents live out there so I tend to go back there every so often to visit them. I've only had my bike there twice though. I like riding out there because its a lot quieter and peaceful than busy Charlotte.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You use the points to purchase stuff like making your user name glow..your title...etc

http://forums.sportbikes.net/forums/ushop.php

I hear ya on the peaceful and quiet part. I used to live in Atlanta and never thought about riding a bike there. Here in Raleigh it's pretty easy to get around and there is minimal traffic and road rage.

·
My bike won't turn?!!??
216 Posts
EndoChic said:
Nah. I don't know anyone on this site to be honest with ya.

I plan on trailering my bike to Greenville,NC sometime. You ever ride down there?

Ha, I'd ride with you here in Greenville but since I went down today, I think I'll wait to fix my bike and ego before I hope back on her.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Just read your WENT DOWN thread. That's some shit bro. Glad you're okay though and able to type up the story. You and I can become crashin buddies :banana

Hey if you need help fixing your bike I can go down there next weekend. I don't know everything but I know some :neener I like takin stuff apart and putting it back together :banana And obviously I like this banana man too :banana

See ya,
Kristin

·
My bike won't turn?!!??
216 Posts
Sounds like a plan. Although, I too know nothing about bikes and fixing them. But, I'm sure well have one hell of a good time acting as if we did. :banana

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
i had to work 8am-10pm on friday, 1pm-10pm on saturday, 11am-8pm on sunday and 6pm-10pm :mad:

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Hey yoshi, if you really need some help with your bike, I can come help you out. Just get all your parts together and it's no prob.

Endochic - Sanford's curves are MUCH better than Raleigh's (Raleigh is :gay anyway). :D

·
Like Bing and Bong
795 Posts
Didn't work, but I still have nothing to do.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
EndoChic said:
Damn you, I AM HELPING HIM!!!!!!!! NOT YOU!!!!!!!

haha I'm kidding.

Yo$hi, we gonna have fun this weekend :D
Don't let him fool you, he knows how to werk on bikes. :D

Let the leg humping begin. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts