Sport Bikes banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
It's part of the schtick, as he does on the other "dueling argument" format shows regularly.

On the other hand, while Limbaugh's comments were probably not much worse, it came from a position that should not be tolerated. The stereotype of the dumb black quarterback has had a far greater impact on the game of football and is a much poorer reflection of a society than the underhyped white MVP point guard in basketball. When talking in terms of positions of power and humility, Limbaugh's comments shoould be viewed very differently than the comical tongue-in-cheek arguments of Steven A Smith, who's name is even an arrogant joke with the middle initial being punctuated.

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
MAGNUM636 said:
I fuckin hate Stephen A Smith, he's the most annoying piece of shit in the world. He's loud-mouthed, full of shit, and can't be told anything. He's got his mind made up on every issue beforehand and nobody will ever stand up to him or tell him he's an idiot because he will always come back with something racial. If you want black and white players to be considered equal, then shut the fuck up about all the racial stuff-- that only alienates the black players more. Usually the issues aren't even racial until he pulls the race card.
Very true as well, I guess some people like it, but I can't fuckin stand the act. I don't think it's very funny, but it must bring something to the ratings, or at least somebody thinks it does.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.