Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
Does he have a thinly veiled contempt for white people? Sure, but that’s just because he’s an edgy, politically incorrect renegade. The only time it really bothered me was when he spit on my 5-year-old son and called him a cracker.”
:lao

·
Registered
162 Posts
This is a satire right? I can't believe that a guy could say those things and remain empolyed by ESPN.

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
SurfNSB said:
This is a satire right? I can't believe that a guy could say those things and remain empolyed by ESPN.
Yes it is. Great website. Some of those articles keep me cracked up for hours on end. That's too funny too.... great article! :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
102 Posts
“Larry Bird is the most overhyped player in history,” Smith yelled. “Juwan Howard has all the tools Bird had and he’s a better dunker. He has a tremendous ability to take over a game when he wants to, just like Bird used to, but when you factor in his athleticism, you’ve got to take Howard. If Bird was black he would’ve been just another good player--just like if I was white, I'd be just another good columnist.”

This may be the dumbest thing that anyone who knows basketball has ever said.

I don't mind Steven A. Smith, but these comments are absolutely Idiotic.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mikem317 said:
Yes it is. Great website. Some of those articles keep me cracked up for hours on end. That's too funny too.... great article! :eek:nfloor

:) :lao :beer

·
Registered
162 Posts
:eek:nfloor :cheers Ok I feel way better now that I know that was made up. On another note, me and my friends already refer to Steven A. as "Angry Black". I guess its kinda bad that I believed its possible that he might of actually said those comments.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SurfNSB said:
:eek:nfloor :cheers Ok I feel way better now that I know that was made up. On another note, me and my friends already refer to Steven A. as "Angry Black". I guess its kinda bad that I believed its possible that he might of actually said those comments.

Me too until I did a little more digging and searched the "Archives". :banana

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
It's part of the schtick, as he does on the other "dueling argument" format shows regularly.

On the other hand, while Limbaugh's comments were probably not much worse, it came from a position that should not be tolerated. The stereotype of the dumb black quarterback has had a far greater impact on the game of football and is a much poorer reflection of a society than the underhyped white MVP point guard in basketball. When talking in terms of positions of power and humility, Limbaugh's comments shoould be viewed very differently than the comical tongue-in-cheek arguments of Steven A Smith, who's name is even an arrogant joke with the middle initial being punctuated.

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
I fuckin hate Stephen A Smith, he's the most annoying piece of shit in the world. He's loud-mouthed, full of shit, and can't be told anything. He's got his mind made up on every issue beforehand and nobody will ever stand up to him or tell him he's an idiot because he will always come back with something racial. If you want black and white players to be considered equal, then shut the fuck up about all the racial stuff-- that only alienates the black players more. Usually the issues aren't even racial until he pulls the race card.

·
Banned
1,587 Posts
MAGNUM636 said:
I fuckin hate Stephen A Smith, he's the most annoying piece of shit in the world. He's loud-mouthed, full of shit, and can't be told anything. He's got his mind made up on every issue beforehand and nobody will ever stand up to him or tell him he's an idiot because he will always come back with something racial. If you want black and white players to be considered equal, then shut the fuck up about all the racial stuff-- that only alienates the black players more. Usually the issues aren't even racial until he pulls the race card.
Very true as well, I guess some people like it, but I can't fuckin stand the act. I don't think it's very funny, but it must bring something to the ratings, or at least somebody thinks it does.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
license2ill said:
Very true as well, I guess some people like it, but I can't fuckin stand the act. I don't think it's very funny, but it must bring something to the ratings, or at least somebody thinks it does.

All be it that the artical is bogus, I don't like it (the "act"), or him. I say fuck that, fire his ass anyway, why; let some white dude come with that shit. He would be fire in a nanno second, if a nanno second exsists.

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
He would be fire in a nanno second, if a nanno second exsists.
It does, One Nanno Second = l thousand millionth of a second. If the guy were white, he'd be fired way faster than that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts