Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Xbox, and its Live enabled :cheers , good times are to be had. No if only I could more than a point or 2 here and there to get the bike tricked out. I have a 500cc in the game litre bikes in there are WAY to cumbersome.

Deadman1515 is my Xbox Live label

LIST yours :)

·
Registered
377 Posts
MotoGP 3 comes out this weekend, it should be even better than the previous titles.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Yes they make the game for PC.

They are making MotoGP3 for Xbox?? It's about time!!!

I don't have the live setup.

·
Banned
5,056 Posts
The motogp3 is completely new from the 3 on ps2 that came out 2 years ago. Its has rosi on the yami and its based on the 04 season. you can race threw the streets which will be awsome but the game has been delayed to september.

·
Registered
203 Posts
dude, that game was the shit. Too bad I sold off my xbox; i miss it now that it has been mentioned :(

·
Registered
101 Posts
2 stroke vs. 4 stroke in MotoGP 2

Hey deadman1515,

It may seem like the 500 is the way to go at first, but once you get the hang of the game you'll probably want the liter. I had just finished beating Moto1, so I created my same 500cc 2 stroke I had been using, since I could make the paint scheme look like my Smokin Joes. I thought it was pretty fast too, but even with the top speed maxed out you won't be able to hang with the 4 strokes, just like what happened in the real MotoGP '02 season.

I just started my third season, moving up to Champion, last weekend, and boy is it tough. :urowned I can't imagine what legendary will be like!

I'm still working on the 'perfect lap' in training too. They really mean perfect! :mad: Or at least closer to perfect than I can get... :lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts