Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I rode the bike there to boot!!!

I know this is little news to you all, but for me it's a major step for me...It's been almost exactly two months since I broke that collar bone, and I was having withdrawls...

It was a good workout...I was using these monstrous 10lb dumbells for curls :lol ...I used a spotter of course...Seriously, I did sweat and ended up getting some good exercise, so I'm pretty happy right now...

Did I mention I got to ride, also? :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
600 Posts
CONGRATS Jon!!!!!!!!
I'm happy for ya man :dblthumb

I know how bad you were missing that place and it's nice atmosphere ;) :leghump

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Must be nice..... I just do a little bit of working out at home with the few things my poor fat ass can afford. :twofinger

Congrats though man.... I know its been a long road for ya though.

By the way.... you need to step up with the posting. You are only 300 post away from taking the "#1 post whore" award away. Guess it's going to be harder now that you can actually do stuff now eh? :twofinger

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Naughty76 said:
By the way.... you need to step up with the posting. You are only 300 post away from taking the "#1 post whore" award away. Guess it's going to be harder now that you can actually do stuff now eh? :twofinger
You aint kiddin'...Rsixxy won't be beaten by me, though...Now that I can ride again and go to the gym, my post have dropped drastically...

I won't bash my post count though, this site was my lifeline while I was down with my injury...I don't know what I would have done without it :eek:

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
B.M.W said:
nice! up the protien and lower the carbo's
Lower carbs? Are you brainwashed by the Atkins fad also? You need a LOT of carbs to weight train.

·
Registered
438 Posts
J, if you are ever round LS on the Southside hit me up... Im there 4-5 days a week after work.

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Dante said:
J, if you are ever round LS on the Southside hit me up... Im there 4-5 days a week after work.
I'd do it in a heartbeat if I was a member there, but I go to Golds...

·
Registered
533 Posts
L8 Braker said:
You aint kiddin'...Rsixxy won't be beaten by me, though...Now that I can ride again and go to the gym, my post have dropped drastically...

I won't bash my post count though, this site was my lifeline while I was down with my injury...I don't know what I would have done without it :eek:

Thank you, John

Glad to see you back out and about.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts