Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm ENGAGED!! woot woot!

I asked the most important question in my life, I asked my girlfriend to marry me, I am engaged. She is the most important person in the world to me, she means more than anything. I couldnt of asked for a better woman to spend the rest of my life with. I am truly going to be a happy man for the rest of my life!!

/postwhore

Nate

Attachments

·
Registered
259 Posts
congrats to the both of you.....

I wish you the best!!!!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Seems like the marriage bug is loose. Everyone's cathing it, which ain't a bad thing. WHO'S NEXT, A-Dale ????????? :leghump

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Nate said:
Don't worry, I'm sure one day Jerry will commit. lol.
Haaaaaaaahaha are you kidding me, thats the last thing on his mind. I don't want to get married until I'm 23, but being engaged would be nice :cry . Your chickie looks awesome Nate!!

·
Plunder, THEN burn!
314 Posts
Great news Nate! Congratulations and best wishes. Theres nothing like it. Marriage is a good example of 1 + 1 actually being better than 2.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Congrats to you! :headbang :cheers

·
Registered
894 Posts
SUCKER! lol I'm just kidding. Marriage is the best institution to be committed to (by choice that is). Good luck with you two and all your endovours.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Don't I know that! Mine was final July 22nd! Need the booty-calls now, I've got NEEDS!

·
Registered
894 Posts
OMG What? Like the Reverend Horton Heat says "Why am I unlucky in love?"

·
Registered
894 Posts
Ya'll make me sick! :nerd Women are stupid. Dumb women play with my heart strings! (can you tell I'm bitter?) :boid

·
Pro. Lowsider
1,695 Posts
Looks like we may have to move this Thread to the Dating/Marriage Forum:lol

Nate,
Congrats on your first move towards your first divorce:dblthumb
It's not easy picking your first ex-wife.
Oh, by the way YOU'RE 21

1 - 20 of 36 Posts