Sport Bikes banner

Woo Hoo!!!...New smilies!!!!

998 views 32 replies 17 participants last post by  bartzx9r 
#1 ·
I know it's only a couple but it's still a step up :twofinger

#3 ·
OUTSTANDING!!!! :) :alky :2fingers :D :twofinger

#7 ·
Just a request, but how about putting the twofinger ( :twofinger ) on the main reply page instead of having to click the "more" link to get to it. That one seems to get used a lot and would be easier to access on the main reply page. JMHO.

Good work though.

#11 ·
brentsR6 said:
and how come some of the codes for the smilies have colons on each end of the code, and some dont? im gonna forget and leave off some of the second colons and end up with this >> :confused
Remember, alot of everything is new...No biggie :twofinger <---glad to have it back!!

#18 ·
Sadly, that's great, but I'm still concerned I've been quietly abducted by aliens and transported back in time, but only a few minutes, because I'm certain I had posted in this thread. I speculate the aliens nabbed me, flung me back a few minutes, and re-wrote history. Those aliens are crafty.

#22 ·
Awesome!!

I knew using :twofinger would pay off!! Everywhere that I've used it, if you go back and read the thread, he's there now!

#25 ·
Uh huh this one is..... :bj creative, it is amazing what smilies can do these days LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.