Sport Bikes banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been looking to do some work on the bike but got side tracked thinking about protecting it first, i have frame sliders on it but want something a bit stronger , can anyone recommend a cage or even where i could find one that will fit a gt? id appreciate it:bowdown

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Ok, we'll try this again, im looking for a crash cage, a crash cage wraps around the bike from one side under and bolts onto the other there are various styles , stunters usually use them i just want one that fits while i let my girl learn to ride, i tried researching into companies like freestyle ingenuity and sick innovations . I thought some of you may have better knowledge for our bikes , anybody have any idea why the response i got was a hyosung informational lmao

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sorry to tell you bro,but I've searched everywhere and still no one makes for our bike and won't even make a custom one.best bet is to make it yourself or make extended sliders.I'm in the process of making some extended sliders.when I'm done I'll post up pics!untill then,just take it easy and be careful.try and make something yourself though.

·
Registered
82 Posts
BMXMIIKE, I hear that Tara has got the graphics put onto her bike. Have you put up any pictures anywhere? I am real curious to see how it came out. From what I was told it looks quite good.

·
Registered
32 Posts
DUDE!!! I'd love to see how your sliders come out. I've been thinking about making my own as well. Be sure and put up pictures when you're done.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Ok, we'll try this again, im looking for a crash cage, a crash cage wraps around the bike from one side under and bolts onto the other there are various styles , stunters usually use them i just want one that fits while i let my girl learn to ride, i tried researching into companies like freestyle ingenuity and sick innovations . I thought some of you may have better knowledge for our bikes , anybody have any idea why the response i got was a hyosung informational lmao

I'm a fabricator and was actually thinking about doing cages for the Hyo. I have a friend bugging me to make on for his GSXR 600 too. Not sure where I would start on it. Never done a cage for a bike. But I used to make Strut tower bars for import cars.

here is a pic of one I mad for my car;

if you have any ideas let me know. I wouldn't mind making a few to sell and see how they go. Also post some pix of your sliders. Does anyone here have the LSL sliders installed on there Hyo's? I'd really like to see how they look.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm a fabricator and was actually thinking about doing cages for the Hyo. I have a friend bugging me to make on for his GSXR 600 too. Not sure where I would start on it. Never done a cage for a bike. But I used to make Strut tower bars for import cars.

here is a pic of one I mad for my car;

if you have any ideas let me know. I wouldn't mind making a few to sell and see how they go. Also post some pix of your sliders. Does anyone here have the LSL sliders installed on there Hyo's? I'd really like to see how they look.
I wish you were closer cause I would let you use my bike to make one.but if you make one,I would definately buy it.let me know!

·
Meat Popsicle
764 Posts
Hyosung Group is a Korean industrial conglomerate (chaebol), founded in 1957. It operates in various fields, including the chemical industry, industrial machinery, IT, trade, and construction. It is known in Korea mostly for high-end apartments and automatic teller machines. Its CEO is S.R.
Can I get a crash cage for my atm :boink

·
Registered
201 Posts
I wish you were closer cause I would let you use my bike to make one.but if you make one,I would definately buy it.let me know!
I figured i'd just use my GT650R to make it on. where should I go off from and so forth. if you are good with photoshop take a pick and put a cage on.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I figured i'd just use my GT650R to make it on. where should I go off from and so forth. if you are good with photoshop take a pick and put a cage on.
well,i know that there is a picture of the sliders on a website.so i would figure that a bolt would have to be mounted there and maybe somewhere else.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts