Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a leather jacket for my girlfriend. It seems like there are not many options for women compared to men when it comes to what I'm looking for. Can any of you suggest/recommend a good jacket? Perforated is more important to her than armored but vice versa for me. Both would be great and money is no object if its a good product. She has a textile, but doesn't even like to wear that cause its hot. She doesn't want to wear a leather for the same reason, but says she'll do it for me. She is 5'10 so kind of tall. I have an A*'s Gpr and it is awesome. I wear it in the 90s and it does a great job keeping cool. Something like that would be great. I was told that their jackets are a little on the short side though. I'm 5'10 myself and it fits me great. Thanks

·
Cheap Bastid
6,366 Posts
Check RevIt. My girlfriend has armored jacket & pants from them and really likes them. Great quality gear at a not too outrageous price. The jacket isn't perforated but it's a hybrid textile and leather so it breathes quite well.

Side note: Have your girlfriend talk to my girlfriend about gear... Or tell her to run down the street as fast as she can & dive head first into a curb... Either way, she'll change her tune. ;)

·
Registered
855 Posts
I am also tall - 5'11'' - so I can tell you it will probably be a big pain finding one that fits...sorry.

Most were just way too short through the arms.

I wore a Alpinestars Stella Dyno for a few years (I believe that was the name) but the arms were slightly too short (almost had a gap between my sleeves and my gauntlet gloves) and the length was pretty short as well. :rant

Her best bet would be to try on anything she can find in stores and see what fits best. You can check out men's jackets too but they were always too tight on the hips for me.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered a couple speed and strength jacks. The little miss dangerous and the black widow. Ill return the one she doesn't want but at least theyre leather. She is picky and didn't care for the other ones. I looked at astars, dainese, revit, joerocket, icon, plus other ones. I think there were a few river road that she liked . But she liked the S&S best. Thanks for the suggestions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts