Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Light it up! Light it up!
1,459 Posts
lol

when i was growing up the family that lived across the street from me had a pool right behind their garage. the accelerator stuck on their car with their mom driving and she went through the wall and straight into the deep end of the pool. one of the two boys that was my age said they remembered thinking, 'what the hell is mom doing', when the car started to burn rubber in the garage right before it went thru the wall.

she was alright, but one of the boys did jump in the pool (i think it was in early spring? not sure, but the pool was not open) to save her.

·
Banned
730 Posts
SportyChick said:
Don't worry, I'm sure us women have heard them all over and over and over and over again.............
Then learn to drive. smilies not working correctly

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
How in the HELL do you even pull that off?! I think thats a big NO to getting her license. :D

THat picture is pretty cool though. Id leave it there for a bit if it was my pool. It would be like a shipwreck. Throw on some goggles and swim down to it :D

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Inky24 said:
Id leave it there for a bit if it was my pool. It would be like a shipwreck. Throw on some goggles and swim down to it :D
They actually did leave it in the pool for a few days. They were trying to figure out away to get it out.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts