Sport Bikes banner

Woman rider as a role model

1K views 28 replies 15 participants last post by  acalliste 
Nonetheless, I have heard before that riding motorcyles is easier for women due to a lower center of gravity. If there's a benefit to having a big butt, I'd like to be able to brag about it! I've carted it around for all these years, it's time for a payback.
:moon

jim schmidt said:
So people with huge butts are better riders? Who knew? Anybody tell the factory racing teams?

(Sorry. Couldn't pass it up. Women and men are much more same than different, and the same in their potential to ride bikes.)
Well, I didn't say they were better riders, only that it's easier (and I can only speak for myself). But this is what I've heard. Come on man, it would be nice to think that one's big butt would be an asset for a change :D

Brownilus said:
an asset for a CHANGE? When is a big bottom ever NOT an asset? Every girl i know is either happy she has one or wants one. Except when i was on internship, this one white girl kept moaning about her ass getting b*****, i said are you CRAZY, that's what it is SUPPOSED to do, why would you want a flat backside? ...she says yeah, big is good for black girls, cause black men like big butts, white men DON'T.
Is that really what it is? I find that hard to believe...if a guy is hitting it from the back why would he rather feel bone than something round and soft? :locked
Easy for you to say, Brownilus, you are younger than I am. When you get to my age you may not feel the same way. I definitely don't want my rear end getting any b*****, it's gotten too big the last couple of years! I have a closet full of hot clothes I'll never fit into again. :lol Although I do agree with you to some extent - sufficient padding makes things more enjoyable. My man obviously likes it. And don't take my whining too seriously here... I love my body - I am all woman and it shows.

un1261 said:
:bitchslap
I had a good one the other day when I got home from running around. This young kid riding his bicycle was trying to beat me down the street. I played with him for the whole block, on and off the throttle. He had a big old grin when pulled up next to me in the driveway. Then took off my helmet, "YOU"RE A GIRL!" he yelled at me. I smiled and said , "Yes, girls like to have fun too." He smiled and asked if I would do a wheelie. Had to say sorry to him. he waves at me every day now.
:banana
I have gotten some funny reactions from the kids in my neighbor too. They are used to seeing me now, but at first they were so astounded! Esp a little boy a few doors down. He was very shy at first and would just peek around the corner at me, but now he makes a point to ride his little electric four-wheeler past me at every opportunity. You can read it on his face: "Look at me! I ride too!" :smilierr

Brownilus said:
This is the cutest story i have ever seen! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
He is the cutest little boy! It's going to be interesting watching as he grows up (provided me or his family doesn't move away).
As I said in another post somewhere on here, i can't help but think it's a positive influence for kids to see things like women riding. Who knows what some kids are taught to believe about women in general, and if it's not positive then any time they see something to contradict what they've been taught is another chance for them to develop a better outlook and attitude.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.