Sport Bikes banner

Woman rider as a role model

1K views 28 replies 15 participants last post by  acalliste 
shortyali0369 said:
I work at a day care and the other day I rode my bike to work. I was taking all my gear and storing it the "teacher's closet" of my classroom when one of the boys asked me "aren't motorcycles for boys" and I replied, "no girls are better at it" and he looked at me weird. So I explained that it takes balance to ride a motorcycle and girls are better at it (thats why more girls are balerinas and ice skaters) and also girls are smarter and there are less of us riding without gear on to protect ourselves. Okay so I was taking out of my ass but I had to laugh when he walked up to his Harley riding Marine dad a couple hours later and said "girls are better at riding motorcycles than you dad, miss alison said so."
if some teacher told my son girls are better at something than him, i'd be PISSED. Better to just say girls are just as good at it as boys...giving a kid a superiority or inferiority complex is never good, cause they might just take you seriously...

acalliste said:
Well, I didn't say they were better riders, only that it's easier (and I can only speak for myself). But this is what I've heard. Come on man, it would be nice to think that one's big butt would be an asset for a change :D
an asset for a CHANGE? When is a big bottom ever NOT an asset? Every girl i know is either happy she has one or wants one. Except when i was on internship, this one white girl kept moaning about her ass getting b*****, i said are you CRAZY, that's what it is SUPPOSED to do, why would you want a flat backside? ...she says yeah, big is good for black girls, cause black men like big butts, white men DON'T.

Is that really what it is? I find that hard to believe...if a guy is hitting it from the back why would he rather feel bone than something round and soft? :locked

acalliste said:
I have gotten some funny reactions from the kids in my neighbor too. They are used to seeing me now, but at first they were so astounded! Esp a little boy a few doors down. He was very shy at first and would just peek around the corner at me, but now he makes a point to ride his little electric four-wheeler past me at every opportunity. You can read it on his face: "Look at me! I ride too!" :smilierr
This is the cutest story i have ever seen! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

fizzygrrl said:
Not true, what they like is a women not too embarassed to get nakid in the light. Every white man I have ever dated loved my butt.

Good to know. I thought personally the girl's bottom was just enough to put a decent amount of curve in the backsides of her shorts...she had wide hips and those thick karate-kicking muscled legs, so maybe she was just feeling selfconscious in general. Also, even her father said she seemed to really want to belong to the 2-girl clique of the other 2 girls in the apartment, who were both slender and liked to go out and drink and party and flirt...while the one with the butt complex was an mechanical engineering straight a student and seemed to think it hard to go out there and have her own fun. Those girls didn't include her in anything unless it was to come pick them up in the dead of night cause they were drunk and couldn't find the car, yet she was always wishing to me that they would invite her somewhere.

:rolleyes And wondering how i was able to stand up to them. I said because I wasn't born a twin, and i have no sisters, so women don't frighten me. Plus i know how to get out there and explore and have my own fun.

Probly the only thing we all had in common was an obsession with sex and the city. So there was no fighting over the tv on Sundays. :D

I wonder how that girl is doing. Sorry for getting off topic, but I am reminded of her everytime this subject comes up, and i wish she was dating the guys you date.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.