1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
youch...looks like ass pain.

·
Super Moderator
9,239 Posts
Oh man, that could have been a lot worse that what it seemed to be. Good thing the bike didn't come right back on top of him or something. It was kinda impressive with the tire smoke while doing the spin.

I think the first rule of wrecking is, or at least should be, get as much distance between yourself and the tumbling motorcycle as possible. Do't freeze up and hang on to the bike. This is a pretty good example of that.

·
Registered
105 Posts
That's incredible, I could watch stuff like that all day!

·
i ride sideways
1,525 Posts
Nevrsumr22 said:
That dude had some serious ball$ not to let go of that thing. He must have done that a few times.
i think its more of a reaction than having large testicles. ive never wrecked a streetbike, but when i looped a 50cc dirtbike my first instinct was to keep hanging on and try to save it for some reason. all it got me was a rashed up knee and the bike still hit the pavement.

·
So Sexy it hurts
687 Posts
brentsR6 said:
i think its more of a reaction than having large testicles. ive never wrecked a streetbike, but when i looped a 50cc dirtbike my first instinct was to keep hanging on and try to save it for some reason. all it got me was a rashed up knee and the bike still hit the pavement.

Same goes for learning to waterski....usually people will fall and hold onto the line like DOPES...KNOWING you're gonna drown like that :rolleyes:

But it's a reaction.....once you LEARN how to ski you know WHEN to let go...but learning gets you soaked hehehe

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
He'll walk it off.

On another note why did his mom(older lady) have to pick up his bike and not him, looked like she was struggling, he should have at least given her a hand.

·
i ride sideways
1,525 Posts
CasterTroy said:
Same goes for learning to waterski....usually people will fall and hold onto the line like DOPES...KNOWING you're gonna drown like that :rolleyes:

But it's a reaction.....once you LEARN how to ski you know WHEN to let go...but learning gets you soaked hehehe

bahaha i used to do that too! id get all kinds of water in my eyes, nose... :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts