Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who else got out this past weekend. Enjoyed a nice ride on Sunday. Did a bit under 300 miles all by my lonesome. Was a good time. Got passed by a mass of the Local 1%er club in DE, enjoyed a great Wawa sub, and took a gander at the ocean. Obligatory pictures

·
A guy on a scruffy bike
15,367 Posts
I got mine out the previous Sunday, it's every day now until December. :dblthumb

PhilB

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
O yea, I try to commute every chance I get. Never stopped riding really, winter was just a chance to wear gear. Sunday was the first proper day of riding for the season though. Was nawwcee

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
Commuting today just because so many at work keep asking me if it's done, if I'm riding etc etc. I usually don't commute on it, just not my thing. May be dodging some isolated showers, but that's fine, I just got it back from the shop upgrading stuff on it yesterday so I still need to build muscle memory and get reacquainted a bit.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My job just recently instituted a "dress code" which really throws off my morning commute on two wheels, especially when it gets hot. Wearing slacks on a bike isn't really something I am interested in.

·
Registered
917 Posts
I've been commuting all winter but I have yet to do a real ride this season. Winter didn't seem to want to let go in the Mid-Atlantic (and it looks like it may stick around for a little longer on the western side of the area). Now that it looks like it will be consistently warm I'll have to see if my friends have any plans.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts