Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as i was commuting to work today from Fayetteville I thought "Where are all the bikers?!" I am new to the area, moved up in July from L.A. (Lower Arkansas) and am hoping to survive my first cold winter. Hope I get to ride with some of the locals come spring!

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
lol. most riders around here don't ride much during the winter. yeah theres no snow or ice, but guess its too cold for a lot of them. if i had a better pair of gloves, i'd be out riding more. hard to ride below 40 when you start to lose feeling in your hands.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The Harley guys I work with ride year round..rain snow sleet..everyday

I commute around town here in Conway. I can go days without seeing another motorcyle. *shrugs*
Is your bike always at the bank on Hogan? I see a lot of SV around town. I just moved here from TN and ride a k7 GSXR600.

·
Titanium Princess
1,058 Posts
I would have rode more this winter if I actually had time to. Being in NCO school is screwing up my schedule. Too many papers to write and things to take to class.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
My number one stopper is being sick. With this weather going up and down so much, my allergies have kept my stuffed up and draining. Hard to beathe. I've made sure to break her out 1-2 times a week to keep things in line.

·
Titanium Princess
1,058 Posts
Me too. I've had the sniffles and cough the last 2 1/2 weeks. Now I'm sneezing all over the damn place... I'll be damned if I put a helmet on and sneeze while doing 70 down the hwy. yuck.

·
Thread killer
896 Posts
I got to ride a little this weekend. It felt damn good.

I don't care what happens, we're getting a ride together THIS year. And hopefully we can start doing it regularly. I'm a procrastinator so you guys will have to keep buggin me though.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Aint that right. Had about 2 planned last year. I still have that trip planned out on either my home or work computer.

I rode too. Didn't really do my normal weekend ride due to all the sand and limbs all over the place, but I was out for about an hour or 2.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
SLOPPYJOE!!!!!!!! Whats up man? You still riding your SV or is it just collecting dust? You still owe me a run to Eureka.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
I was riding like a mad man. Been on hold for lack of gear. Should be ordering a new helmet tomorrow. I haven't been on much either. Changed job's again.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Back at the Hut. Bout to be a store manager. Fun times. Not to mention about to have a kid. What have you been doing?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts