Sport Bikes banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Ooh lawd!
8,466 Posts
Will be installing the latest from MSDN next week on a test box. Vista has just started rolling out in our call centers on new desktops, so we've had a real fun time getting everything IE7 compliant.

Can't wait for Windows 7 and IE9 to destroy it all once more.

·
Official SBN token hunter
2,115 Posts
IE8 beta blows so far...

·
ALL weather rider
207 Posts
Where can one get Windows 7 beta?

·
bite the wax tadpole
2,116 Posts
I was reading on Lifehacker that Windows 7 has a 25% faster start-up time than Vista... and Vista has a ~33% slower startup time than XP.... LOL!

Microsoft has stated they'd like to be able to release the final version of 7 this time next year.

·
the joke is in your hand
8,594 Posts
I was reading on Lifehacker that Windows 7 has a 25% faster start-up time than Vista... and Vista has a ~33% slower startup time than XP.... LOL!

Microsoft has stated they'd like to be able to release the final version of 7 this time next year.
they are idiots then. my vista starts 33% faster than my XP pro.

the only thing I can find wrong with vista is it has a major flaw with sleep mode. just google it. it's one major problem that they've had a few fixes for but so far none of them has worked for me.
I was told by a Microsoft tech and a HP tech my video card cannot support this feature. but I use XP pro on the same computer and it's sleep and hibernate mode works perfect.:eek:nfloor
no one knows anything about computers these days....except a 14 year old kid on a forum..

·
Banned
5,056 Posts
Yeah for anyone who hasn't bought vista I'd wait for 7.. Its going to be a better Vista. Get it a year after 7 comes out. Then most driver issues will be solved by then. So in 2 years :p

Yeah and my vista boots up faster then my XP for sure.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
my new hp was all jacked up. Had a friend who is an HP tech look at it for me and my vista was eating itself. So he installed the new vista ultimate or whatever the new one is and my comuter is stupid fast.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts