Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, went to Willow Springs yeasterady. Luckly I got a couple of pics before the printer ran out of ink! Post up ya Favorite Track Day Pic. The new guy Scott (photographer) is Hot Shit. I had a load fun and all of the guys at fast track riders are the coolest. Stay up ya'll! If anybody can top it, POST UP. Game on!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
Nice pic! Great track! The fastest road in the the West...
Here's a couple of me. Before the onslaught of kneedraggers post up...

·
Registered
910 Posts
Nice pic Gixxerworld. I was at WS yesterday too, but not at the track, was over at Kelly Bakers (motorcycle race/tuning shop on the WS main access road) for a while shootin the breeze and knocking back a couple of :beer

BTW, San Dawg is not too far away, we are having 4 track days at WS in September (2 at WSIR, 2 at SOW). 2 group sessions, 20 min on, 20 min off, so you get maximal available track time, free lunch, free drinks all day long, free t-shirt, and about the best trackday deal in So Cal with a cool bunch of folks. Check it out!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
JK750, you hot shit dude! Spy I kno where you are talking bout. Me and my partner stopped at Rite Aid looking for Canopy and some chairs. Since it was our first at Willow he took the riders course and was dragging knee by the afternoon. Oh yeah, he is hooked like a hooker on pipe! :leghump All of the instructors actually do what they say, analyize, identify and instruct you on your corrections. They are Good!:dblthumb (Damn I probly should have taking it too so I could have got some of that air conditioning:lao )

1 - 6 of 6 Posts