Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering, because if they may stop the production, I want to buy one as collection for memory.

I think this bike really kick butt

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
Chevy quit producing the Camaro, so I guess anything is possible. Don't look for it in the next couple of years though. I'd say the Busa is doing quite well for Suzuki.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
I don't see it happening any time soon either, because the Busa is kind of an icon, even alot of non-bikers have heard of the Hayabusa. I personally don't like them, and I wouldn't mind one bit if they went the way of the dinosaurs. I just don't see it happening.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
but Hayabusa is no longer listed in the Suzuki Japan web site....
**this is why I am wondering if Suzuki may pull it out of production.

I personally love this one very much! (even Honda is not crazy enough to make bikes like the Busa)

·
Premium Member
20,922 Posts
hondafan said:

I personally love this one very much! (even Honda is not crazy enough to make bikes like the Busa)
Neither is the Gixxer 1000, do you think they still make those?

The V-Max has had quite a run, virtually unchanged for 20 fricken' years!
That's like ten bike lifetimes... :D I'm sure the 'Busa will be around in some form for quite a while yet.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Some day like everything it will go and be replaced by something lighter faster and stronger.

·
Registered
27 Posts
hondafan said:
You have to remember that the Busa is technically not for the Japan market. Busa owners in Japan have to have their Busas reimported back into their own country.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Wow! Do you think they even have room enough to drive a busa there above second gear? Whats the link for the Japanese Suzuki website?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts