Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
That guy reminds me of this Beer Store commercial where this guy had lost all manlihood (sp?) to his gf. What a tard, he actually defended his wfie's actions.

Personally, I think she wanted him to die for the money.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
What a weirdo that woman is. That Doctor should've put her in her place and knocked her the fuck out.

And Doug seems to be a little pussy-whipped himself.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Man that woman is Psycho!!! She would have been out the door after that!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
they are both messed up in the head. what the hell was that?! i can see the headlines now "Murder, Suicide at Christie Resisdence"

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Can you say PUSSY WHIPPED !!!!!!!!!!!

Doug IMO has no self respect, nor balls as stated. He has now topped my list of idiots.

I have NEVER seen such a bad case of jealousy in my life.....................and for him to DEFEND her actions, and not get rid of this woman, can only mean she must have some incrimenating shit (pics) on him.??????????????

·
Registered
236 Posts
You gotta be kiddin! There's no way this isn't a joke! NO MAN is that much of a pussy!!!!!!!!!! After I was saved, I would have choked the bitch out! If it is true, he needs a shrink!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
404 Posts
Crazy, doesn't start to describe that bitch. If I was married to her, I would gladly give up half of everything I owned just to be rid of that bitch.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
What a psycho bitch. People like that shouldn't be allowed out in society.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I figured it just had to be a joke. And I was right. On the bottom right of the site's home page:

The Brushback is a satire site. None of the features or stories on this site are real. All names are made up, except in cases when public figures are being satarized. All quotes are fictional and any similarity to actual quotes is coincidental.​

The whole site seems mostly like a ripoff of The Onion. They mimic The Onion's style of humor and the front page layout is somewhat similar as well.

·
Resident Gun Nut
1,092 Posts
he's just as much of a bitch as she is. she would be out the door as soon as possible. absolutely rediculous.

·
SBN's Slowest Member
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the story may be fake but she really does own him in real life.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
“I am extremely surprised that this man’s wife did now allow Miss Jordan to save his life,” said Mehta. “If another minute had gone by, he would surely be dead. In my country, this mad woman would have her hands cut off and her vagina sewn shut.”
Now that would be a cool punishment.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts