Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When first started dating and were married, anal was off limits. After a few years, we started to experiment and she started to like it. We are having anal sex about once a month. I was cool with that. For the last month and a half, the only place I can fuck her is in the ass. She is telling me that she is cumming harder from the ass than the pussy. Don't get me wrong, I like anal, just not all the time.

Please tell me this will end soon, I miss fucking the pussy.

·
Shop Smart, Shop S-Mart!
1,135 Posts
...We'll be on standby until you identify the problem....

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea, it's a little bragging....................but, I'm getting tired of just hitting the ass. It's a nice place to go once in a while, not all the time.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You could just show her this thread, and that would take care of part of your problem. :)
And then I would get nothing for a long while................

·
It wasn't me
3,508 Posts
I definitely enjoy anal a lot, but I would never replace her incredibly tight/wet lady parts for it...just a nice change and naughty aspect to it once every month or so. Although yes it's bragging somewhat on the OP's part, I would feel that way if it happened to me :shrug

·
Registered
300 Posts
My ex loved anal. A little too much. It all started out fun and playful. But it became a problem as I only worked 4 days a week. That meant I was fucking anal full time. Between that and the blowjobs, I was lucky to get pussy once a day.

Fortunately, I remarried and it's all sweet missionary.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
There was a time when all my wife wanted to do was ride me. Just ride, nothing more but ride, get off and go along with whatever she had to do for the rest of the day.

·
Registered
187 Posts
My wife likes it back there on occasion. I'm glad Not All the time. Tell her if she keeps it up and doesn't give her pooper a break she will have to wear diapers or get really good at leg shaking when she is old and gray.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 24 Posts