Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody in that area? I'll be in that area from 13 July until just after Thanksgiving. I'm always up for a ride so long as work doesn't interfere, so just let me know.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
San Antonio here.
Thanks, that's a bit too far south for me haha.

Yeah, yeah lol. Exploration was a miserable failure up around Caddo. I'm going to head down to Bistineau and see if there's anything good around there. If not, Shreveport actually isn't half bad to ride around. We can go drool over new bikes or something.

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
Sounds good. I have no idea when I get payed (first time doing direct deposit) so I won't be able to ride until later in June probably, but I'd love to come over to LA!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds good. I have no idea when I get payed (first time doing direct deposit) so I won't be able to ride until later in June probably, but I'd love to come over to LA!
Just shoot me a text when you're ready then. I'll be free; I've been riding all day everyday pretty much.

·
Registered
842 Posts
My usual riding area is Bandera, Kerrville, and Leakey. I pick a different road every time pretty much and just go have fun.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There's no one around the area? Not even Abilene? Looks like I'll be riding solo for a few months!

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
WHen do you leave? If you're still in BC, I get paid Wednesday and could come for a ride.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm around until 13 July. I've been exploring a bit, and the only good road I've been able to find is Hwy 80 between Bossier City and Ruston. That's my usual route home from school. Bistineau was an epic failure, so I'm going out to Cross Lake. I hear Lakeshore Dr. is a nice ride.

·
Registered
6,884 Posts
Alright, I'll let you know about tomorrow or some other time this week if you're free. I'll be out of town next weekend. Nothing says we can't go exploring around there ourselves!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Works for me. Looks like rain all day tomorrow, and I have plans for Thursday-Sunday, so maybe next week? I'm completely free next week.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump...found out a few weeks ago that I'm now attending AMOC beginning 10 Apr 12, and I'll be there for 14 weeks until 20 Jul 12. If anyone is in the area let me know! I'll be busy with school, but I definitely plan on making time to ride, especially since it'll be springtime.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sheppard AFB in Wichita Falls. It's a good 5 hours north of you, so that'd be doable for like a three day weekend or something.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts